Groups

Tesco Groceries Down

Well I got my slot booked,and my basket been full since maybe 1pm or so and can't get on Checkout page,phoned up,they said they having problems today,didn't know when be resolved.
    So don't waste your time tonight if your wanting your shopping delivered tomorrow.
    Have booked a slot and will do my shop later on Sainsburys and luckily I've got a slot for tomorrow night.

6 Comments

tesco stores tills went down today so could be linked to it

yeh all tills in all tescos went down today for a few hours!

Original Poster

My partner heard that too,but it's online too.Suppose some shopping saved up for another time,am almost done in Sainsburys now though,so will use Tesco next time,the statement for Clubcard came in today's post and they sent a few bonus codes out,25pts X 6 so £6 worth in Deals so thats why I went there 1st.

when they update their tills they also update online too ...... its a bug they had and its taking a while to fix :roll:

Original Poster

faevilangel;5182841

when they update their tills they also update online too ...... its a bug … when they update their tills they also update online too ...... its a bug they had and its taking a while to fix :roll:

I been shopping online for groceries now since 2002,I rarely spend anymore than £30 in a supermarket when I go myself for a few bits.
    Tesco always goes down,I can shop at most them and they don't have the problems Tesco have.

Went to tesco today, had all my stuff on the conveyor belt, few things left to scan of the person in front, and a tesco employee came over and said she had to use the till for a minute after that person was finished with.

She ended up taking over 10 minutes to scan a basket of shopping, which they had to do on every till to check it was working properly.

Surely it should of been done before the till was used???

The person behind me (who had most of her shopping out of the trolley) was very close to walking out because it was taking so long, no explanation or apology or anything.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047134
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.811
      3. What would be HELL to you?2839
      4. Driving without wing mirror?legal?1923

See more discussions