Expired

Tesco groceries website down?

Found 29th Jul 2013
Anyone else online just now? Try the Tesco groceries website and see if you are getting an error. Not sure if it's just me or the same for everyone. Been like this since around midnight I believe.
Community Updates
AskGroceriesWeb Hosting
9 Comments
Working here. When do you get the error?
miikeyblue

Working here. When do you get the error?

Getting it if I try to go to the groceries site from the main site, and also if I click on anyone's links that go directly to the groceries site. Also getting the same thing when I type directly, tesco.com/gro…ies. The address window sows - tesco.com/gro…spx. That's the same address that's appearing from any link I try. Could it be something to do with needing to clear cookies (not 100% sure how that works though)?
lowrieh1

Getting it if I try to go to the groceries site from the main site, and … Getting it if I try to go to the groceries site from the main site, and also if I click on anyone's links that go directly to the groceries site. Also getting the same thing when I type directly, http://www.tesco.com/groceries. The address window sows - http://www.tesco.com/groceries/error.default.aspx. That's the same address that's appearing from any link I try. Could it be something to do with needing to clear cookies (not 100% sure how that works though)?

Definitely working here then. Try clearing your cookies & temporary internet files - dependent on browser, hit tools, internet options, delete... that's in Internet Explorer - firefox & chrome will be different.
The 'tab' window, instead of, for example, showing something like BBC Sport - Sport, shows "Sorry a problem has occurred". The main site window has a load of links down the left hand side, Search, Main Content, Basket, My Acount, My Orders, etc. none of these links go anywhere. Further down there is a "Sorry, we cannot find the page you are looking for"
I'm on the mini iPad just now, with Safari as the browser. I'll try another computer and mess about and see if I can figure how to clear cookies and temporary Internet files as you say. Thanks for the quick response Mikey.
Just cleared cookies, temporary Internet files, and a few other things. That's done the trick Mikey. Thanks again!
Happy to help
This is happening with me too on my ipad. It's fine if I use Chrome, but my current browser of choice is Mercury ( doesn't work in Safari either)

Edited by: "parahandy2000" 4th Aug 2013
parahandy2000

This is happening with me too on my ipad. It's fine if I use Chrome, but … This is happening with me too on my ipad. It's fine if I use Chrome, but my current browser of choice is Mercury ( doesn't work in Safari either)

Didn't realise you could get Chrome for the iPad. Thought I was stuck with Safari.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants