Tesco Help!!!!

Hi just wanting to know if 24hr tescos put new released games out for sale at midnight, As wanting to get mass efect 2 and wondered if it was worth the trek?

6 Comments

I have been in at midnight to get a game for my son before. best way is to give your local store a ring and find out.

muckyangel;7683175

I have been in at midnight to get a game for my son before. best way is … I have been in at midnight to get a game for my son before. best way is to give your local store a ring and find out.

Give them a call in advance, and ask them to put one aside for 1 minute past midnight..

Rick

Original Poster

RickT;7683218

Give them a call in advance, and ask them to put one aside for 1 minute … Give them a call in advance, and ask them to put one aside for 1 minute past midnight.. Rick

muckyangel;7683175

I have been in at midnight to get a game for my son before. best way is … I have been in at midnight to get a game for my son before. best way is to give your local store a ring and find out.

Thanks and repped

I've told my asda to put one away for me...I don't know if will have any effect on the price at tesco but at asda it's £37.71 (+10% colleague discount)

Banned

dont wear pyjamas !

Original Poster

thanks for advice, Gave them a ring and not on sale to morning. So looks like getting up early tommorrow:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions