Groups

Tesco Help Needed

HI guys

I have just received my Tesco order, with thanks to the the £5 off £20 spend aswell as the free sim card delivery trick however my question is if I take back the sim and one of the other items, it brings my spend below the £20, does this mean Tesco will not honour the vouvher? Basically if I take the item back with the SIM card, I will have got around £7 xworth off stuff after discounts for less than £2.

The item does not fit my car but am concerned if Tesco will charge my card for the delivery cost and take the £5 voucher off the order aswell?

Surely if Tesco just takes back the item for a full refund then we can just buy £20 worth of stuff to get a £5 disocunt then just take it all back except anything that cost a fiver and you would get it for free or am i missing something??

Any help appreciated? Thanks

3 Comments

You can take it for a refund no worries, I done it with 4 packs of recliner cushions at £1 a pack plus the sim at £4.87, as the original price of the cushions was higher the original cost was over £20 including sim so actual spend £4 (4 packs cushions) + £4.87 (sim card) = £8.87 - £5 voucher spend total = £3.87! sim returned for £4.87 refund total cost (to tesco) £1 so I was better then free it was a free £1 too.

Original Poster

Excellent - many thanks

was concerned they would charge me, sounds like it worked a treat for oy

Rep left thanks

i would just be careful who you go to.
    If you get a jobsworth they make look through the whole receipt however if you pick a decent member of staff they will just refund you no probs.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4992463
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846351
      3. GCSE Results day89
      4. Samsung Note 81118

See more discussions