Groups

Tesco - Home delivery on 23 dec slots.....

Hi
    Am trying to order a grocery home delivery on 23 dec, but all the slots are 'unavailable'. Anyone got any idea why??

11 Comments

Booked up

Probably all been taken, slots near christmas go very quickly and some people had priority booking so those slots were available to them about a week ago.

Original Poster

no, the slots taken on other days have the time in the box, with a cross over then to say they have been taken. The slots on the 23rd are shaded grey with a message at the bottom to say they are 'unavailable'

Perhaps its just too early then, check later today or tomorrow??

Banned

have to be up about 5am to get 23rd (24th tomorrow)

they go uber quick

I have slots with asda / tescos / sainsburys for 23rd but will cancel two depending on best offers nearer the time

csiman

have to be up about 5am to get 23rd (24th tomorrow)they go uber quickI … have to be up about 5am to get 23rd (24th tomorrow)they go uber quickI have slots with asda / tescos / sainsburys for 23rd but will cancel two depending on best offers nearer the time

That's a bit selfish isn't it oO

deb8z

Tescos only hold the reservation for 2 hours anyway don't they? so keeping them until nearer the time won't work?

Banned

deb8z

Why? I dont know what the best offers will be until about the 18th and then I cancel the other two slots which then become available to someone else. This is a site about saving money after all.

Banned

BurntEffigy

Tescos only hold the reservation for 2 hours anyway don't they? so … Tescos only hold the reservation for 2 hours anyway don't they? so keeping them until nearer the time won't work?

I just put £40 in my basket and make the booking. Job done.

I booked last night for the 23rd, first year I have managed to book early enough

I set my alarm for midnight and then booked my slot on 23rd - how sad is that? oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826352
      2. word association Game73844463
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767200
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers79

See more discussions