Tesco Just delivered and Tiramisu needs to be used by today!

Found 24th Nov 2009
What happens now? It's 10.00pm and I'm not hungry

20 Comments

How fast can you drive??

phone them up as they shouldn't give you short dated goods

Didnt tesco do this thing and make a big deal out of their staff only choosing the best dates?

you must of got the £5meal deal?

Original Poster

:xit actually says DISPLAY until 22nd!

Original Poster

superskilly;6992941

you must of got the £5meal deal?

yep :whistling:

Give customer service a call in the morning

Technically in date but lack of common sense from whoever picked it. Complain tomorrow:thumbsup:

Tomorrow morning when you are hungry peel back the lid and think of england.....

Seriously though you should call tesco's, thats why I dont order from them anymore

think;6992953

yep :whistling:

Phone and tell em the stuff is very close to being out of date. How mean are they!

You prolly wont get through now till tomorrow either xx

They probably refund it if you call up customer services.

think;6992951

:xit actually says DISPLAY until 22nd!

You shouldn't have recieved it then

Original Poster

queenlush;6992966

Technically in date but lack of common sense from whoever picked it. … Technically in date but lack of common sense from whoever picked it. Complain tomorrow:thumbsup:

ok will call them in the morning and demand £1000 cash compensation as my children can't sleep over the worry of having no pudding tomorrow which will result in them staying at home and me having to have the day off:whistling:

phone CS and threaten them with consumer direct.

ring up complain there give you yr money back, then eat it tomorrow will be fine... there always bloody doing that with dates. if you really complain say how you needed it for a party tomorrow and now you will have to leave work earlie they might chuck in a voucher code

think;6992995

ok will call them in the morning and demand £1000 cash compensation as my … ok will call them in the morning and demand £1000 cash compensation as my children can't sleep over the worry of having no pudding tomorrow which will result in them staying at home and me having to have the day off:whistling:

I didn't mean you had a lack of common sense i meant the person who picked your shopping for delivery lol :x

phone GMTV about this and we will watch u on the sofa tomorrow lol

I stopped using Asda for that reason - loads of stuff being short dates

call them and they will refund you, i had this problem with egg custards delivered at 9pm on same day as best before:thumbsup:

I usually mention that "Sainsburys tell you if there are short shelf lives on anything and let you return to driver"

Will get a refund and maybe delivery refunded

ClarityofMind;6992920

How fast can you drive??

Not entirley sure but as long as OP has a delorian and can go 88 mph correct me if im wrong? OP can go back in and time and then the tirimasu will be fine :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2953
    2. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1112
    3. Add one, leave one game54415464
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52115

See more discussions