Groups

TESCO MISPRICE AUSSIE HAIR CARE

Tesco has got an offer on all Aussie Hair care range shampoos, conditioners etc...get x2 250ml bottles for £6. (I still think that is a bit pricey)

6pm tonight tucked away in the shampoo section I saw another offer for 4 for £3 on Treseme 50ml bottles shampoo but right next to these, it also had a ticket with the 250ml bottles Aussie range which also said 4 for £3.

They had 8 bottles left, bought all of them (2 litres of top quality conditioner for £6). I knew they would probably not go through at that price.

At the till I was charged £24 for the 8 bottles....then I toddled off to customer services, took the lady and showed her the ticket, she could clearly see that it was a misprice and there was nothing she could do about it!

So because I was OVERCHARGED, I got double the difference back.......£36 back onto my card, YIPEEE. Never had that happen to me before. Well pleased.

Hoping there is another store with the same misprice ticket somewhere and someone else can benefit.

5 Comments

they did this last year =] x

which did you get the money back on the Aussie or Treseme...sorry just confusing me a little which is not hard haaa

Original Poster

The Aussie 250ml bottles. I got 8 bottles for £6

I think the misprice was that it should have been x4 50ml travel size bottles for £4.

Tesco double the difference if you have been overpriced, hence I got £36 back

good stuff......gotta keep my eyes open for misprices! although its such a hassle going back to CS and showing them etc.

Original Poster

10 mins at customer services for £36.

Money well spent IMO

But no, I agree. I would not do it for a few pance
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?56
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767277
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117

See more discussions