Tesco mobile don't even consider it!

Found 8th Jan
No signal at home for over a week and have to admit first time in over 3years. Tesco customer service idea to help was pay your contract up in full and try a new phone which may help.
Not sure how me paying out money for nothing and getting new handset and new fixed term contract will help with this issue?
Will let contract run next 6 months until completion and in the meantime will get a proper network provider as no issues with signal on all other networks.
Will never use tesco mobile again and usually do weekly shop at tesco but will not be doing so again.
Tesco mobile absolute disgrace!

21 Comments

To be fair to tesco it's been working for 3 years, have you checked that there isn't an issue with o2 in your area. It's not impossible that your area has an issue that's been fixed and sadly as with all contracts you would have to pay it up to release. A 30 day sim plan may be better for you.
Edited by: "eslick" 8th Jan

have you tried a different phone to make sure its definitely the network? my kids been with tesco mobile for 4 years and we've never had any issues with them

Maybe it's your phone?

That's me done with Tesco after hearing about this! Will be using Morrisons from now on. (_;)

Have been with tesco mobile for about six years, payg. Never had a single problem. If it's been fine for three years, perhaps it is the phone

the sim maybe faulty or the phone or both or none u need to check it if they think there's a problem with ur phone. pointless carrying on paying if it's actually a fault to do with tesco u should be able to cancel for free if they don't fix the issue and it's not ur phone does it work in other areas or not at all take it into one of their stores and tell them fix it see what they say.

Hi
I am on Tesco Mobile which uses the o2 network, we sometimes have poor reception but have always found their customer service excellent. have you tried putting another one of their sim cards in your phone, if you explain in store they should give you one free to try.we have had a faulty sim card and we were given a new sim and instructions how to swap it over.
try your current sim in a different o2 or unlocked phone to see if it works in that.Hope you get it sorted.

Never going contract again in my life not worth the bother

baldydave

HiI am on Tesco Mobile which uses the o2 network, we sometimes have poor … HiI am on Tesco Mobile which uses the o2 network, we sometimes have poor reception but have always found their customer service excellent. have you tried putting another one of their sim cards in your phone, if you explain in store they should give you one free to try.we have had a faulty sim card and we were given a new sim and instructions how to swap it over.try your current sim in a different o2 or unlocked phone to see if it works in that.Hope you get it sorted.

Too late for that i'am affraid.

Gb13

usually do weekly shop at tesco but will not be doing so again. Tesco … usually do weekly shop at tesco but will not be doing so again. Tesco mobile absolute disgrace!

Banned

why don't you try find out whats wrong?

try a different sim/ network in the phone and try the tesco sim in another phone

then you can start to pin point where the issue is

I was with tesco mobile for years, never had a problem and found customer services excellent.

Have four phones in the household through tesco. Never had a problem. Don't be too quick to blame them without first finding out the fault.

Yep, four phones here on tesco mobile, been with them for years and never had any problem they couldn't fix ( usually my un tech fault ) . Cust service always seemed great if I needed advice, they have sorted out an old SIM card for me in the past which cause a malfunction. I would definately try contacting them again and calmly explaining your problem.

OldEnglish

That's me done with Tesco after hearing about this! Will be using … That's me done with Tesco after hearing about this! Will be using Morrisons from now on. (_;)

Morrison's is very good if you are in the North, down South their coverage is patchy.

Good for you OE X)

OldEnglish

That's me done with Tesco after hearing about this! Will be using … That's me done with Tesco after hearing about this! Will be using Morrisons from now on. (_;)

OldEnglish

Everything down South it patchy

I joke, I joke X)

i didnt even know morrisons even do sims or mobile contracts oO

They're piloting the scheme 'oop North'. Just ask at the fish counters

maccy1

Good for you OE X)Everything down South it patchy :{I joke, I joke X)

Someone needs to make a stand maccy!

princess23

i didnt even know morrisons even do sims or mobile contracts oO

​go in and ask about their latest deals they are very competitive

OldEnglish

Someone needs to make a stand maccy!

I couldn't agree more...gooo OE X)

Banned

jymufc

​go in and ask about their latest deals they are very competitive

Someone took the bait
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions