Groups

Tesco Mobile Recycle

Banned
    Anyone have the postcode which i sent my mobile too, i think the post office sent it to the wrong place,

10 Comments

oO ..

Original Poster Banned

i have a receipt, with a certain postcode, but since i sent alot of parcels out that day, i cannot be sure.

D4ND4N

i have a receipt, with a certain postcode, but since i sent alot of … i have a receipt, with a certain postcode, but since i sent alot of parcels out that day, i cannot be sure.

so you have sent it to Tesco Mobile recycle? sorry am a bit confused!

Original Poster Banned

They have a prepaid label on them, im just interested where the label states, yes Tesco Recycle

Original Poster Banned

anyone?

D4ND4N

anyone?

been searching the net but nothing? Just an email address for them - maybe your best bet is to simply message them and ask what their postcode is

Original Poster Banned

Your item with reference AG786474906GB was delivered from our WALLINGFORD Delivery Office on 11/11/10 .

this is what i got, with a signed name, and i have not sold anything to this postcode / person via ebay, and a little google research tells me it's some learning thing

D4ND4N

anyone?

Freepost
    Tesco Mobile Phone Recycling
    LON17592
    Mitcham
    CR4 3U2

Original Poster Banned

so they sent my item, to a completely different place ;o

i got the address off their website, i have a phone and havent managed to get to post box yet

tesco.com/gre…age?
    half way down this page it says : or wherever you happen to be, and address is on there
    Edited by: "emma1987" 20th Nov 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682219
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2545
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121
      4. Sky Fibre Max44

See more discussions