Expired

Tesco Mobile - Retention's?

Found 11th Oct 2014
Does anyone know if Tesco Mobile do retention deals, and if so how it works?

My contract is up so phoned upgrades and was only offered same prices as on the website and told they don't price-match.

I ended up requesting my PAC code but I wondered if to expect a call from a tier 2 department offering a better deal?
Community Updates
AskMobilesMobile Phone
4 Comments
Apparently they don't price match as they feel their deals are some of the lowest. I was also told that because they offer the family perks they can't go any lower.
T'is a shame that loyalty is not recognised in the mobile sector, seems offers are concentrated in getting new customers rather than retaining existing ones..... there again that seems similar in all service sectors these days.
saintscouple

T'is a shame that loyalty is not recognised in the mobile sector, seems … T'is a shame that loyalty is not recognised in the mobile sector, seems offers are concentrated in getting new customers rather than retaining existing ones..... there again that seems similar in all service sectors these days.

Being loyal hardly ever pays.
Always switch providers for everything (As long as they're cheaper obviously)
saintscouple

T'is a shame that loyalty is not recognised in the mobile sector, seems … T'is a shame that loyalty is not recognised in the mobile sector, seems offers are concentrated in getting new customers rather than retaining existing ones..... there again that seems similar in all service sectors these days.

I used to move around whenever I was due an upgrade though have been with tesco for the past couple of years now. Great service,low costs and capped contracts for the kids. Can't ask for more and can't see me moving for a while,unless there are a lot better deals out there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants