Expired

Tesco Mobile Shipping Time?

Found 24th Jan 2014
I ordered a pay monthly phone from Tesco on Monday 20th. The website says it takes 3-5 working days for the phone to be delivered. It's friday today and I've not had a dispatch notice. Is that normal? Still any chance it'll arrive today?

Seems pretty slow service really.
Community Updates
AskMobilesMobile PhonePay
10 Comments
Have you tried checking the "track my order" part in your account to see what it says there?
There's no "track my order" section on the Tesco pay monthly section of the site. I've looked in "my account". All it says is: Order Complete. Nothing about tracking
deleted568030
I ordered mine on Friday last week and it was delivered on Monday.
"Still any chance it'll arrive today?"

Well today is the 4th working day so yes!
Just feels strange I've not had any email to say it's dispatched or any tracking number.
They used to use Yodel to deliver and I had a phone delivered at 9pm. Yes that is not a misprint. 9pm.
jazzzy786

They used to use Yodel to deliver and I had a phone delivered at 9pm. Yes … They used to use Yodel to deliver and I had a phone delivered at 9pm. Yes that is not a misprint. 9pm.

Wow. Did you get any tracking info? Or did it just show up at that time?

I've still not had any tracking info and this is day 4 (or 5) depending on how you look at it. At this rate i'm wondering if it'll show up at all.
I ordered a phone a few weeks back. Took two days to deliver (tracked royal mail). Didn't get any emails whatsoever until the day of delivery.
They send you an email .

Tesco use royal mail .
Wow guys, I'm having a great time with Tesco. I've still not received the phone. I called up and the system they use for the e-agreement is 'rubbish' and has 'locked them out' so they're calling back in 15 mins. Will update this post with what happens....

C'mon Tesco...

EDIT: So Tesco haven't actually posted my phone. The lady I spoken to was very nice about it and said that someone will give me a call with more info and they'll try to post it to me ASAP.

Needless to say, I've asked for some sort of reimbursement because by the time the phone gets to me, i'll have lost at least a weeks worth of time.
Edited by: "in$anity" 27th Jan 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants