Groups

Tesco MW2 pre-order

Has anyone received a dispatch email or know if i will get it on release? i assumed i might get a dispatch email since it will be the weekend and it needs to be here by the 10th (tuesday)

19 Comments

Just says at warehouse awaiting despatch. Due Tuesday its only Friday, as long as I get it Tuesday I don't care...however if I get it later than Tuesday will not be impressed!

I have preordered from them too, i did it with fifa 10, and that came a day late.
    but perhaps with the postal strikes finished now, it will be here on time.
    i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt though.

Celticsun;6800575

Just says at warehouse awaiting despatch.

same here

Twotellys;6800852

same here

same here as well, the strikes over??

Dispatched! :thumbsup:

Celticsun;6831162

Dispatched! :thumbsup:

same here, about time :x

bet it dont arrive tommorow

Twotellys;6831913

bet it dont arrive tommorow

It better do, or I will be taking a trip down to Tesco and having strong words. I don't mind paying that little more to have it sat on the side when I get in from work, but if its not there and I could have trudged down to Morrisons or Sainsburgs to get it cheaper on the day....lets just say I wouldn't fancy being on the CS desk at Tesco tonight :x

i wont be able to find out if its there until tonight, so if anyone who has ordered off tesco and got it today let us know.
    saying that they will rpobably be playing it rather than on here.

landofdan;6842155

i wont be able to find out if its there until tonight, so if anyone who … i wont be able to find out if its there until tonight, so if anyone who has ordered off tesco and got it today let us know.saying that they will rpobably be playing it rather than on here.

The better half will let me know if it arrives, so will post when delivered

Delivered @ 11AM :thumbsup:

thanks, theres hope for me then!

how was it delivered did you have to sign for it ?????

Twotellys;6843803

how was it delivered did you have to sign for it ?????

Nope rattled through the letter box

was it city link or dhl or tesco themselves?
    Mine hasn't arrived and I dunno if it is worth calling tesco c/s as it says they won't know as it is direct from supplier

princessrisi;6845252

was it city link or dhl or tesco themselves?Mine hasn't arrived and I … was it city link or dhl or tesco themselves?Mine hasn't arrived and I dunno if it is worth calling tesco c/s as it says they won't know as it is direct from supplier

dont think calling them will get you anywhere, going to turn up when it turns i guess.

i got told home delivery network ?????

Twotellys;6845444

i got told home delivery network ?????

Think so, can't check as better half has had permission to go out now :oops:

Probably some poor sod in a white van with thousands of copies of MW2 filling every available space in the van from the footwell to the spare tyre bay.....bet he has more respect for santa now eh! :whistling:

delivered no signature required
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047116
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…89
      3. Spotify Family Premium share513
      4. word association Game73944489

See more discussions