Tesco now selling Flying Cauldron non alcoholic Butterscotch beer for Harry Potter fans

Posted 2nd Jan 2019
Just noticed this at Tesco. My son wanted some for Christmas to be like Harry Potter but they are £14.89 for 4 on Amazon so Father Christmas "forgot" them.

Tesco are now selling them for £1.80 a bottle imported from America.

Apparently tastes very similar to the one you get on the Harry Potter studio tour. They are non alcoholic so great for kids and Harry Potter themed parties. 355ml glass bottle and gluten free too if that's a consideration for you

Virgil's Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer £1.80 Tesco
3155553-UshGH.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

9 Comments
Non Alcoholic, Gluten Free, £1.80 per bottle

Too expensive for 330ml of Non Alcoholic beer, yes I know it's imported but still
Might be nice to try but I wouldn't regularly buy it
Hope your son enjoys it
The trouble is, I don't think people buy Harry Potter Butter Beer for the flavour. They buy it because they're at Universal Studios at the HP tour.

This is just plain old, expensive, alcohol free beer.

How come it's not in deals, anyway?
Edited by: "deeky" 2nd Jan 2019
deleted8085802/01/2019 16:37

The trouble is, I don't think people buy Harry Potter Butter Beer for the …The trouble is, I don't think people buy Harry Potter Butter Beer for the flavour. They buy it because they're at Universal Studios at the HP tour. This is just plain old, expensive, alcohol free beer.How come it's not in deals, anyway?

Because people would say it’s not a deal it’s the regular price so I thought I’d put it here so people would know about it - trying to do a good deed but everyone’s so miserable today on everything I post.
Happy new year
My daughter is a massive fan, but even she thinks these are disgusting to drink
Bargainhead02/01/2019 18:44

My daughter is a massive fan, but even she thinks these are disgusting to …My daughter is a massive fan, but even she thinks these are disgusting to drink

Think it’s one of those things that you want to say you’ve tried. Those chocolate frogs are horrible too - really cheap chocolate but not cheap
emribena23 m ago

Think it’s one of those things that you want to say you’ve tried. Those cho …Think it’s one of those things that you want to say you’ve tried. Those chocolate frogs are horrible too - really cheap chocolate but not cheap

Agree..
Kids need real beer.
Graffiti and vandalism doesn't happen on its own you know.
emribena4 h, 50 m ago

Think it’s one of those things that you want to say you’ve tried. Those cho …Think it’s one of those things that you want to say you’ve tried. Those chocolate frogs are horrible too - really cheap chocolate but not cheap

Cadburys changed the recipe for Freddo's and yes they used to be 10p!
Edited by: "MrSprkle" 3rd Jan 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants