Groups

Tesco online shopping error :(

Banned
    Is anyone else getting an error when trying to checkout or is it just me?

10 Comments

Tesco were having this problem last week, it will be fixed soon.

All our systems were off last week aswell, on thursday at 11am to sat morning the systems were down,

that included, .com, direct, wines and flowers etc.

Original Poster Banned

I hope it is fixed because I needed to order some much needed groceries and at checkout It brought up the error. Shame as I have chosen everything I wanted. If the problem persists I may order from Asda online instead

I keep having a problem with tesco, it wont load and on firefox I get a message asking me if I want to download or save the file when I click on a link (e.g. favourites)

Was annoying me so much that we are using sainsburys this week!

kelly_o_fanatic

on firefox I get a message asking me if I want to download or save the … on firefox I get a message asking me if I want to download or save the file when I click on a link (e.g. favourites)

Thats what i get sometimes, not sure why though :?

Hi Kelly,

Firefox can at times be a pain in the A**, so if things like that do happen revert back to normal IE, i have problems all the time with FFox.

On my Swift (car insurance) account Ffox wasnt loading up my quote page so i loaded up IE and it worked a dream.

saxo_appeal

Hi Kelly, Firefox can at times be a pain in the A**, so if things like … Hi Kelly, Firefox can at times be a pain in the A**, so if things like that do happen revert back to normal IE, i have problems all the time with FFox.On my Swift (car insurance) account Ffox wasnt loading up my quote page so i loaded up IE and it worked a dream.

When that is happening on firefox I generally go back to explorer, but the pages just dont load at all - so either way I'm screwed!

Original Poster Banned

Finally managed to order yesterday night and everything is here. I'm a very happy bunny

Archer

Finally managed to order yesterday night and everything is here. I'm a … Finally managed to order yesterday night and everything is here. I'm a very happy bunny

Surprised you could get a slot! That was lucky! Here the full day is booked up about 2 days before

Original Poster Banned

kelly_o_fanatic

Surprised you could get a slot! That was lucky! Here the full day is … Surprised you could get a slot! That was lucky! Here the full day is booked up about 2 days before

I initially started my order on Sunday 6pm and all the slots were free for Monday. The checkout error held me back and by late Sunday evening I managed to place the order but with a later booking slot of 11am-1pm.

Archer

I initially started my order on Sunday 6pm and all the slots were free … I initially started my order on Sunday 6pm and all the slots were free for Monday. The checkout error held me back and by late Sunday evening I managed to place the order but with a later booking slot of 11am-1pm.

Obviously not many people using tesco in your area
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?33
      2. Can anyone help me source this book cheaper at all?815
      3. Foo Fighters O2 live stream?22
      4. Gaming PC Upgrade Help34

See more discussions