Tesco Outlet Return

Found 25th May 2017
I'm in the process of returning a laptop from tesco outlet on EBay, I received a return address from them although no prepaid postage label.
I understand that I need to pay postage which they gave me a price for either Royal Mail or Collect +
All I have is a returns number, has anyone had any experience with returns and what's the correct way to go about this?
Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

If the item is faulty they should send you a prepaid postage label . Have you opened a dispute?

Original Poster

It's not faulty I'm just returning as I changed my mind. I was given two prices via EBay and Royal Mail was cheaper to send it back but not sure where to get the label from.

Oh,I see, they are just quotes. If you accept the postage return option it should give you a print label option but you could always use Royal Mails online service instead. Im surprised Collect+ isnt cheaper though.

Don't forget to add in the cost of insurance.....

Tesco Outlet sent me a pre paid Royal mail 48 hour returns label, I changed my mind & returned a tablet. I rang them & they emailed it to me. This could be the number 01792 452660
Edited by: "ellenw" 25th May 2017

You can claim your postage back through paypal by the way.. up to £15 per return

paypal.com/uk/…rns

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants