Tesco Overcharging Policy (2015) - Double the difference

Found 30th Jun 2015
they dont seem to follow there own room procedures but it is still officially 'Double the Difference'

remind them and insist you get it!

1. Misc
  2. Charger
9 Comments

Original Poster

tesco.com/hel…aq/

store info>general store info

JulianL

http://www.tesco.com/help/in-store-faq/store info>general store info

nothing in that section about dotd

store info>general store info > payments

chocci

nothing in that section about dotd

see my post above

You missed Morrison OP I don't know about overcharging
but if you have to return something out of date for instants
double refund
Oh and Tesco do a gift card thing as well apparently
thanks for the reminder anyway
Edited by: "Wongy110" 30th Jun 2015

they dont seem to do this if you purchase on line groceries, is that right? theres been a couple of times ive been overcharged via on line shop never got double the difference, just whatever the overcharge amount is , always got double the difference in store though .

i actually caught them on a misprice the other day for something that was showing on the label as 72p but charged at 1.48. I had 2 items that day too and I also know of the double the difference, but they only gave me a full refund for the 72p x2 only.I was going to ask but then i decided a freebies product is good enough for me.

Banned

iluvcake1

they dont seem to do this if you purchase on line groceries, is that … they dont seem to do this if you purchase on line groceries, is that right? theres been a couple of times ive been overcharged via on line shop never got double the difference, just whatever the overcharge amount is , always got double the difference in store though .

doesn't work for online

Banned

superspeedy

i actually caught them on a misprice the other day for something that was … i actually caught them on a misprice the other day for something that was showing on the label as 72p but charged at 1.48. I had 2 items that day too and I also know of the double the difference, but they only gave me a full refund for the 72p x2 only.I was going to ask but then i decided a freebies product is good enough for me.

don't ask, don't get
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions