Tesco part time festival p/t jobs questionnaire advice Help ...... please

Found 5th Oct 2017
can anyone help please ? whats the knack of answering the questions for

Tesco part time festival p/t jobs questionnaire advice Help ...... please

my son & daughter trying for p/t jobs ' do not meet criteria after questionnaires !

anyone work for Tesco and know what they wish from perspective new starers
much appreciated any help thank you
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
My son was looking at the application a few weeks back, the multiple choice questions just needed customer focus based answers , but from memory there were about 20 of those so don't recall all the individual answers. They also asked what salary you would expect, so just worked out the hours offered multiplied by their standard hourly wage. They also expected you to be available for overtime. He got offered an interview but was offered an apprenticeship so didn't need it in the end. However if there are any particular questions you are stuck on I'm sure we can work out what he put.
He wasn't looking at the festive jobs, but standard part time, I'm guessing the application is the same.
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 5th Oct 2017
uk.answers.yahoo.com/que…SPJ

theres some sample questions that may may or may not be the same. It’ll always be the same principle though
Asda and tescos are both the same , near on impossible to get a job , they seem to employ friends of workers from what I've been told
I was a manger at Asda about 20 years ago , my son was turned down for temp work over Xmas a few years ago at Asda , and so was i , I applied to see what i was offered as my son wasn't sussesful , i didn't get anywhere either .... Wtf
Good job I didn't want or need a job , their system is a joke !
Good luck btw
Edited by: "Bradleigh" 6th Oct 2017
Original Poster
thanks all its a real nightmare
My husband recently applied at a local tesco store for 15 hours. He been at morrisons the last 15 year doing 16 hours. He successfully got through online application but was not uccessfull at the assessment and its been difficult to get feedback. He too thinks they have taken on family and friends of existing staff as at the assessment there were some applicants there who had family/friends already working there. If thats the case they should not be wasting other applicants time .....just doing an excercise for the sake of it.
Bradleigh6th Oct

Asda and tescos are both the same , near on impossible to get a job , they …Asda and tescos are both the same , near on impossible to get a job , they seem to employ friends of workers from what I've been toldI was a manger at Asda about 20 years ago , my son was turned down for temp work over Xmas a few years ago at Asda , and so was i , I applied to see what i was offered as my son wasn't sussesful , i didn't get anywhere either .... Wtf Good job I didn't want or need a job , their system is a joke !Good luck btw

ran123ran7th Oct

My husband recently applied at a local tesco store for 15 hours. He been …My husband recently applied at a local tesco store for 15 hours. He been at morrisons the last 15 year doing 16 hours. He successfully got through online application but was not uccessfull at the assessment and its been difficult to get feedback. He too thinks they have taken on family and friends of existing staff as at the assessment there were some applicants there who had family/friends already working there. If thats the case they should not be wasting other applicants time .....just doing an excercise for the sake of it.

I'm pretty sure there's a few illegalities, and/or breaking some HSE Regulations in alllll that somewhere?. :-(
Original Poster
what ?????
amour3k1 h, 59 m ago

I'm pretty sure there's a few illegalities, and/or breaking some HSE …I'm pretty sure there's a few illegalities, and/or breaking some HSE Regulations in alllll that somewhere?. :-(

Councils get away with it so why shouldn’t private companies do it.

(Not saying it is right, in fact I hate it)
ran123ran7th Oct

My husband recently applied at a local tesco store for 15 hours. He been …My husband recently applied at a local tesco store for 15 hours. He been at morrisons the last 15 year doing 16 hours. He successfully got through online application but was not uccessfull at the assessment and its been difficult to get feedback. He too thinks they have taken on family and friends of existing staff as at the assessment there were some applicants there who had family/friends already working there. If thats the case they should not be wasting other applicants time .....just doing an excercise for the sake of it.

company policy would not want to encourage recruitment this way so the HR manager will want to demonstrate that the recruitment process is fair by advertising the job and going through the recruitment process. the chief executive won't know that everyone at the store is one family or group of friends before they joined the store. lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants