Tesco paying out Clubcard vouchers early!

Just read this on Yahoo News:

Tesco pays out loyalty vouchers early

LONDON (Reuters) - Tesco Plc, Britain's biggest retailer, has brought forward 67 million pounds of customer loyalty rewards as store groups battle for custom in the run-up to the key Christmas trading period.

The supermarket group said on Monday it was sending out the vouchers ahead of the normal quarterly release in February.

uk.finance.yahoo.com/new…x=0"]uk.finance.yahoo.com/new…x=0

Link below

21 Comments

when are they sending them out then?

the link wont work

Looking online, they may well have already been sent as it looks like my points have decreased.

will that mean they won't be any in feb at all then, or, is this an extra mailing ???

I had some last month, will that be them?

If they send some out now they are not going to be worth much. Only just had some.

Original Poster

There will be a new lot coming through now. I just hope they still send out the February statement as I'm collecting for the Airmiles promo which ends in March!

As if by magic the postie has just delivered mine!

I got my vouchers in a few weeks ago

shosie;7053544

I got my vouchers in a few weeks ago

These are different ones, the dates on mine are from 19/10 to 22/11. The remainder of this quarter are being paid in Feb as normal.

Got mine today- nice suprise!

Original Poster

People on MSE confirmed (phone call and letter) that we will still get Feb statement as usual

Ive only just had my last one not long ago.

If they wanna compete then they should sort their prices out. I still cant believe how much things costs these days, the worlds gone crazy.

Ive not even been to tescos since i got my last vouchers a few weeks ago so no chance of any for me

Got ours today too.
Was surprised really cuz we got our normal statement/vouchers this month already and
I didn´t expect another before february.

I received some today

related question that im hoping i dont need a new thread for... if i turned my clubcard vouchers into hotel vouchers but then couldnt find anything suitable, could i get them credited back to my account?

cheers

Banned

chrisharry12345;7288176

related question that im hoping i dont need a new thread for... if i … related question that im hoping i dont need a new thread for... if i turned my clubcard vouchers into hotel vouchers but then couldnt find anything suitable, could i get them credited back to my account?cheers

Have you had a look on the clubcard website?

I have, finding a bit difficult to understand

Banned

chrisharry12345;7291019

I have, finding a bit difficult to understand

Unused and in date rewards tokens can be returned to us for a Clubcard Points refund.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213602
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764026
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 511

See more discussions