Groups

Tesco Photo mug

Is this available instore?

Also - Can/Do they put writing on the Mug

Thanks

9 Comments

Original Poster

Plan to get this tonight - would be grateful if someone could reply asap.

thanks

Original Poster

Guessing no-one knows?

I don't think their offer extends to writing just the standard photo. The only options are onto which type of mug you'd like the picture placed. With regards to placing order instore I think you can as long as you've got picture stored onto a device that can be read / transferred from. But my local one still had to send off and come back to collect. Sorry no definite answer and didn't reply sooner. Doing it on phone and thought someone else would be more helpful. Hope you get it sorted.

berni888;3638864

I don't think their offer extends to writing just the standard photo. The … I don't think their offer extends to writing just the standard photo. The only options are onto which type of mug you'd like the picture placed. With regards to placing order instore I think you can as long as you've got picture stored onto a device that can be read / transferred from. But my local one still had to send off and come back to collect. Sorry no definite answer and didn't reply sooner. Doing it on phone and thought someone else would be more helpful. Hope you get it sorted.

7 day delivery or produced in store ready for next day collection at Lakeside and Newcastle - i had the booklet next to me

what was the offer please??

no offer - just a mug with a coloured handle and rim with a single twin picture (same picture both sides) or tiled picture (again same picture repeated) for £ 6.97

Original Poster

Thanks - my local (durham) says they send it off and it 7-14days

Anyone know where i can get 1 with a picture and writing on - need sto be cheap

Dont know the prices for these but:

www2.printshop.co.uk/Wee…n=1
    - just click on the little mug on the left side in amongst the t shirts.

or

[url]www.snapfish.co.uk/[/url]
    - click on 'Gifts' then photo mug

Original Poster

I owuld like it printed the other side of mug - looking to spend around £5 a mug
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October819
      2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1022
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …141342
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2631

See more discussions