tesco points conversion date?

Found 20th May 2010
Hi,
Does anyone know the cut off date for points this quarter. also is there a site with tells you the cut off dates for future ref?

Cheers

1. Misc
  2. Converse
8 Comments

they are in the process of sending out the latest batch-they arent all done the same day,but you will get yours in may-its not every quarter at the moment-its every two months while the double points promo is on.

barky;8654814

they are in the process of sending out the latest batch-they arent all … they are in the process of sending out the latest batch-they arent all done the same day,but you will get yours in may-its not every quarter at the moment-its every two months while the double points promo is on.

I don't know where you got that from, that's not the case whatsoever. It's every three months, as always. They simply gave a bonus statement at Easter with all points accumulated since the Feb statement. The next one is the August statement- three months after the current ones, which as you mentioned are currently being sent out.

OP, the Tesco website will tell you all this info. It also includes the cut-off dates- the next one is 26th July. Any Clubcard points you have collected prior to 26th July will be converted into Clubcard vouchers and will arrive by 8th September:tesco.com/clu…rd/

cookiemonster83;8654846

I don't know where you got that from, that's not the case whatsoever. … I don't know where you got that from, that's not the case whatsoever. It's every three months, as always. They simply gave a bonus statement at Easter with all points accumulated since the Feb statement. The next one is the August statement- three months after the current ones, which as you mentioned are currently being sent out.OP, the Tesco website will tell you all this info. It also includes the cut-off dates- the next one is 26th July. Any Clubcard points you have collected prior to 26th July will be converted into Clubcard vouchers and will arrive by 8th September: http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard/

the last statement they sent out clearly stated every 2 months while the double points promo was on-I assumed since they actually stated this in writing it was the case.

barky;8654898

the last statement they sent out clearly stated every 2 months while the … the last statement they sent out clearly stated every 2 months while the double points promo was on-I assumed since they actually stated this in writing it was the case.

I never saw that, but fair enough! Still seems to be quarterly though based on the timing till the next ones.

Pretty sure the cut-off date for the May statement was 9th May.

sOON BECAUSE MY POINTS HAVE GONE DOWN ON MY TESCO RECEIPT AND THE GIRL SAID THEY ARE SENDING THE VOUCHERS OUT

I got mine in the post today - think cut off was first week in May.

Original Poster

Thanks for all the info guys & gals!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions