Expired

Tesco price error - what is the policy?

Found 2nd Jul 2011
Tesco messed up on a bogof offer - I didng get one free. Anyone have a link to their policy? I think the is a double the difference back policy on misprices or something? Any links? Cant find it...
Community Updates
MiscPrice Glitch
8 Comments
there's a big sign up behind customer sevices desk. I got double the difference last night. Charged £2 on a rtc 20p item - given £3.60 in coins

MSE has a massive thread on dtd @ Tesco, phone numbers etc
Thanks - will try find that. They refused - so will be emailing customer support.
If they messed up on a bogof offer they should have rectified it and given you what the label states. I'm pretty sure they did that.
PraxxtorCruel

If they messed up on a bogof offer they should have rectified it and … If they messed up on a bogof offer they should have rectified it and given you what the label states. I'm pretty sure they did that.

I believe its their policy to do double the difference on misprice. The difference was 11.97. Hence I should have got full refund. Dont mind too much just if thats their policy they should stick to it!
full refund and same amount again. Some lovely examples on television misprices on MSE. I've had few good ones - a fire alarm £10 reduced to £2, = overcharged by £8 ; = £16 in the hand; = £6 profit & free alarm. Did help that I went through the self service till
Gave in a Sainsburys £2 off 20 spend at Tesco last night too.
Couldnt find the mse thread
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants