TESCO PRODUCT RECALL - SLOW COOKER

Found 30th Jan 2016
I know that there was a deal posted for this particular Slow Cooker before Christmas as I remember seeing it:

TESCO PRODUCT RECALL

3.0L and 5.0L Slow Cooker Sold between 1st July and 31st December 2015.

Model Numbers SCSS12 and SCSS13

Fitted with ‘KDJ’ Brand Plugs - ONLY THESE ARE AFFECTED

Tel 0800 50 55 55 or 033 0123 4055

Poster displayed in a TESCO Service Station
Community Updates
MiscCookerSlow Cooker
14 Comments
Glad you posted this, I didn't know a thing about it. will.be ringing up tomorrow. However I don't know where I put my receipt would that matter has it says tescos on the label.
Matttheplank

Glad you posted this, I didn't know a thing about it. will.be ringing up … Glad you posted this, I didn't know a thing about it. will.be ringing up tomorrow. However I don't know where I put my receipt would that matter has it says tescos on the label.

You never normally need a receipt when a product has been recalled.
SkyBlu75

You never normally need a receipt when a product has been recalled.

​I phoned them up and even so it the same plug and model number as the recall it's only certain ones that are being recalled.
would of thought you wouldn't of needed a receipt unless you wanted a refund with a tescos own brand product. but I didn't ask.
thewongwing101

This was posted at the start of the … This was posted at the start of the monthhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/slow-cooker-10-store-tesco-2365666but this must be the one you are on abouthttp://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tesco-3ltr-slow-cooker-10-club-card-boost-get-for-a-fiver-2353190and herehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/3l-slow-cooker-10-00-tesco-instore-2339047

​Thank you for helping out with this x
Surely it's only certain serial numbers?
Serial numbers between 150501 thru 151031
diamond321

​Thank you for helping out with this x

HTH
I have a tesco slow cooker I am worried it is a faulty recall one fitted with a KDJ plug the serial no is SCSS12. SC523027 what do I do now
deleted265520
Jazminlittle21

I have a tesco slow cooker I am worried it is a faulty recall one fitted … I have a tesco slow cooker I am worried it is a faulty recall one fitted with a KDJ plug the serial no is SCSS12. SC523027 what do I do now

Read this thread until it makes sense.
If this is for products dated as above 31st July till 31 December 2015, An I have this.. Why were they still selling them in January 2016 when I bought mine? It has the same serial numbers and the plug also, yet I bought mine and my Mothers in January 2016. I will be taking ours back, but the dates need to be changed to January 2016. Someone may think their cooker is safe.
They are still on sale. I took one back this evening which I had purchased in January. Saw more on sale so, wrongly as it turned out, thought they wouldn't be the recall models and bought one. Just checked it and it is. Will have to return it tomorrow. Shame on Tesco.
Jazminlittle21

I have a tesco slow cooker I am worried it is a faulty recall one fitted … I have a tesco slow cooker I am worried it is a faulty recall one fitted with a KDJ plug the serial no is SCSS12. SC523027 what do I do now

Its only the plug that's at fault. Much easier to change that yourself like I'm going to do.
Why recall the whole thing just because of the plug which any normal person can change themselves.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants