Found 23rd Feb 2008
I have a code from Tesco which gives me 1000 points on a £50 spend online. If i choose £50 OF BOGOF, do i still get the 1000 points even though the bill will only come to £25.

Thanks
Andy

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

andy that is a cracker but i dont think it would work

when i go to tescos armed with all my 20pence coupons etc on the receipt you only get points for the final amount paid

you try it and let us know

if i try i will let you know as well

:)yes the discounts dont come off till the end im sure

Banned

if its anything like the money off codes you take ya chances, i have done a few shops and sometimes they come off and sometimes they dont, as the vouchers go through after the shop not before

Usually it works, but not always. If it doesnt work, a call to customer services saying that the voucher said it would be applied when you placed the order and you didnt realise it had to be £50 after discount etc - usually get it added

Banned

kelly_o_fanatic;1622689

Usually it works, but not always. If it doesnt work, a call to customer … Usually it works, but not always. If it doesnt work, a call to customer services saying that the voucher said it would be applied when you placed the order and you didnt realise it had to be £50 after discount etc - usually get it added

i tried that and they wouldnt budge, just said they would pass my concerns on at the next meeting - lol. I mean you now have to add your shopping up as you go so you know what vouchers you can use, that was over a year ago and the system is still the same, pathetic

sassie;1622698

i tried that and they wouldnt budge, just said they would pass my … i tried that and they wouldnt budge, just said they would pass my concerns on at the next meeting - lol. I mean you now have to add your shopping up as you go so you know what vouchers you can use, that was over a year ago and the system is still the same, pathetic

Depends who you speak to, that will usually work but sometimes you get an idiot who just wont budge
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.99
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769274
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247584
    4. £6 Promo Credit with £30 Gift Card Purchase @ Amazon22

See more discussions