TESCO ........... QUEUING TI GET IN ONLINE ??

Found 22nd Nov 2017
WHAT CRAZY MADNESS IS THIS QUEUING TO ACCESS TESCO DIRECT

WHAT THE HELL..........
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Agreed!!
I have been "in the queue" for about 20 minutes. All I want to do is check on the status of an order.
There cannot be that much traffic! I think someone may have messed up behind the scenes
Probably a tactic to get you to panic buy when you get in.
According to their twitter feed:
"We are experiencing some issues with the website, our IT Teams are aware & are working hard to resolve the issues #ASAP Thanks for your patience - Christie"
I'd rather wait and be able to browse / checkout than be stuck on a slow ass site, no excuses for it these days though
If you tell the site you drive a german car you can immediately jump to the head of the queue (That's a joke, I have a German car myself)
andymagic12 h, 23 m ago

If you tell the site you drive a german car you can immediately jump to …If you tell the site you drive a german car you can immediately jump to the head of the queue (That's a joke, I have a German car myself)

Well done, is it a diesel?
peterkay1110 h, 38 m ago

Well done, is it a diesel?

Yes it is, a 799cc diesel at that outputs 1mg/km of PM - from the smug tone of your reply I thought you must be interested in those figures
If you look at the source code, the javascript puts a 30 second timer on and refreshes the page so you are never actually in a virtual queue. Until they get rid of the landing page, your stuck unless you can find a backdoor somewhere.
andymagic2 h, 14 m ago

Yes it is, a 799cc diesel at that outputs 1mg/km of PM - from the smug …Yes it is, a 799cc diesel at that outputs 1mg/km of PM - from the smug tone of your reply I thought you must be interested in those figures

Full marks! Are them figures accurate though?
peterkay1127 m ago

Full marks! Are them figures accurate though?

Accurate? probably, realistic? who knows.
andymagic45 m ago

Accurate? probably, realistic? who knows.

Believe what you want, the wool has been pulled. Go and pollute somewhere else!
peterkay1131 m ago

Believe what you want, the wool has been pulled. Go and pollute somewhere …Believe what you want, the wool has been pulled. Go and pollute somewhere else!

Oh do get over yourself.

Tomorrow I will take my petrol car to work (66 mile round trip), just for you - it's a Supercharged 4 litre V8 petrol that is far, far worse on emissions than the diesel Smart car and will use 4 times the amount of fuel.

But at least it's not a diesel!
Edited by: "andymagic" 23rd Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions