Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​

Edited by:"rubberbullets"Found 20th Aug 2017
Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products! The full list is here!

metro.co.uk/201…27/

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Why has the metro suddenly got it in for Tesco today?

Wasn't this from June?

Headline is Malteasers and Galaxy, for those wanting to avoid this clickbait bs.

Full list of products is actually here, not on the Metro website:

tesco.com/pro…ll/

You know, on the Tesco product recall page listing everything on current recall. Surprisingly.

MSK.40 m ago

Headline is Malteasers and Galaxy, for those wanting to avoid this …Headline is Malteasers and Galaxy, for those wanting to avoid this clickbait bs.Full list of products is actually here, not on the Metro website:https://www.tesco.com/productrecall/You know, on the Tesco product recall page listing everything on current recall. Surprisingly.

First product... "Creamy Leek..." the rest was just an anticlimax.

fanpages25 m ago

First product... "Creamy Leek..." the rest was just an anticlimax.

Perhaps you peaked with your leek too early?

31736707-nAcFP.jpg
These look like they could perk you back up.

MSK.31 m ago

Perhaps you peaked with your leek too early?[Image] These look like they …Perhaps you peaked with your leek too early?[Image] These look like they could perk you back up.

"Amscan International Ltd has advised that the caps on both pens do not comply with the required safety standards and as such may pose an asphyxiation hazard if swallowed accidentally..."

...but not if swallowed on purpose.

fanpages58 m ago

"Amscan International Ltd has advised that the caps on both pens do not …"Amscan International Ltd has advised that the caps on both pens do not comply with the required safety standards and as such may pose an asphyxiation hazard if swallowed accidentally..."...but not if swallowed on purpose.

Sometimes your jokes make me choke on my tea, but that's another way of testing my gag reflex.

MSK.13 h, 55 m ago

Sometimes your jokes make me choke on my tea, but that's another way of …Sometimes your jokes make me choke on my tea, but that's another way of testing my gag reflex.

Would offering an alternate method prompt you to ask me for coffee?

I preferred the Arnie version
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants