Expired

Tesco refunds difference up to 28 days after price change

Found 5th Dec 2013
Just a heads up,

I bought a Kindle the other day from Tesco direct for £59. I've just called them up as it's now listed at £49. They have refunded the difference but I they also told me that they will do this up to 28 days after price changes.
Community Updates
MiscPrice Glitch
11 Comments
Thanks, will keep a look out if price changes.
Useful to know. Thanks.
They refunded you because they know that if the item had been at £49 and it went up to £59....you would ring them so you can pay the extra tenner.

"So you're able to carry shopping to a customers car free of charge?" I asked the guy in Tesco this morning.

"Yes." he replied.

I said, "Can you carry mine for me?"

He said, "Sure."

As we walked across the entire distance of the car park, I suddenly stopped beside my motor and said, "I could've carried it myself but I'm a lazy bastad."

"I gathered that." he replied, "Here's your KitKat." ...
[quote=Ellie Phant]They refunded you because they know that if the item had been at £49 and it went up to £59....you would ring them so you can pay the extra tenner. [/quote

They refunded £20 actually. Their system states was £69 lol
mdekq007

[quote=Ellie Phant]They refunded you because they know that if the item … [quote=Ellie Phant]They refunded you because they know that if the item had been at £49 and it went up to £59....you would ring them so you can pay the extra tenner. [/quoteThey refunded £20 actually. Their system states was £69 lol

thats another easy flame deer
KillerNepal

thats another easy flame deer

Have another on me http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab32/mdekq007/gold.png
Is this still a thing? I can't find any info about it on their website.
Gregsizzle

Yes it is; they do it automatically, you don't have to phone up.
Gregsizzle

Flamedeers? Yup, just keep hunting, they'll pop up
Did this today for a lenovo laptop. I paid £249 and now its showing as £219. They said its 28 days from when you placed the order, not when its received.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants