Tesco: Retailing giant launches huge sale as it prepares to close online shopping section | Life | Life & Style | Express.co.uk

Found 6th Jun
Tesco: Retailing giant launches huge sale as it prepares to close online shopping section | Life | Life & Style | Express.co.uk

express.co.uk/lif…re/

Some may/may not be aware of any of this as yet?, but ...

This COULD potentially be a big savings cash cow for some?. :-)
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
amour3k2 h, 42 m ago

Tesco: Retailing giant launches huge sale as it prepares to close online …Tesco: Retailing giant launches huge sale as it prepares to close online shopping section | Life | Life & Style | Express.co.ukhttps://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/969914/tesco-direct-sale-online-website-closure/

Have you not seen all the half price deals for Tesco over the past week?
17 Comments

express.co.uk/lif…re/
amour3k2 h, 42 m ago

Tesco: Retailing giant launches huge sale as it prepares to close online …Tesco: Retailing giant launches huge sale as it prepares to close online shopping section | Life | Life & Style | Express.co.ukhttps://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/969914/tesco-direct-sale-online-website-closure/

Have you not seen all the half price deals for Tesco over the past week?
deleted396333
amour3k2 h, 55 m ago

express.co.uk/lif…re/
Who knew :
Hahahahahaha, fair enough?.

I can honestly say I hadn't noticed any Tesco anything prior to me Posting what I Posted ... lol.

That's cool still. :-D
There is nothing much good at the moment but thanks for posting but will keep an eye on it.
thanks
kingdugg17th Jun

There is nothing much good at the moment but thanks for posting but will …There is nothing much good at the moment but thanks for posting but will keep an eye on it. thanks

Fair enough, I hear you there, your welcome.

Do what's right for yourself I guess?, lol

Thanx.
deleted3963336th Jun

Tesco: Retailing giant launches huge sale as it prepares to close online …Tesco: Retailing giant launches huge sale as it prepares to close online shopping section | Life | Life & Style | Express.co.ukexpress.co.uk/life-style/life/969914/tesco-direct-sale-online-website-closure/

?.
I paid for a wardrobe 3weeks ago and I’m still waiting
miss.money.saver17 m ago

I paid for a wardrobe 3weeks ago and I’m still waiting

I cancelled my order, got money back and then had two emails to say its on its way and there is a delay in delivery because of the high number of orders and the closing sale.
eslick4 h, 15 m ago

I cancelled my order, got money back and then had two emails to say its on …I cancelled my order, got money back and then had two emails to say its on its way and there is a delay in delivery because of the high number of orders and the closing sale.

Let me know if you get it.
amour3k6th Jun

deleted3963336th Jun

Tesco: Retailing giant launches huge sale as it prepares to close online …Tesco: Retailing giant launches huge sale as it prepares to close online shopping section | Life | Life & Style | Express.co.ukexpress.co.uk/life-style/life/969914/tesco-direct-sale-online-website-closure/

amour3k20th Jun

?.

I presume it is another attempt to highlight that you regularly post information in the thread description & duplicate it within the first comment of the thread.
miss.money.saver22 h, 10 m ago

Let me know if you get it.

it came today, just refused delivery dont want the extra hassle of returning it or wondering if they will charge for it. Now to keep an eye on the credit card to see if they refund us again.
eslick23 m ago

it came today, just refused delivery dont want the extra hassle of …it came today, just refused delivery dont want the extra hassle of returning it or wondering if they will charge for it. Now to keep an eye on the credit card to see if they refund us again.

Good luck
fanpages27th Jun

I presume it is another attempt to highlight that you regularly post …I presume it is another attempt to highlight that you regularly post information in the thread description & duplicate it within the first comment of the thread.

A throwback to when links in OPs didn't work and a link was always required in the thread?
deleted3963336th Jun

amour3k20th Jun

?.

fanpages27th Jun

I presume it is another attempt to highlight that you regularly post …I presume it is another attempt to highlight that you regularly post information in the thread description & duplicate it within the first comment of the thread.

Oneday7728th Jun

A throwback to when links in OPs didn't work and a link was always …A throwback to when links in OPs didn't work and a link was always required in the thread?

No, I don't think so.

@amour3k only started doing this from 11 March 2017, & previously posted addresses within the thread description prior to then (without re-posting the same information to the first comment).

[ hotukdeals.com/dis…356 ]
It's a shame, I quite liked Tesco Direct.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions