Groups

Tesco returns - Champagne

Bought a moet et chandon from tesco yesterday thinking would enjoy it in the good weather..

By the time we decided to have it was a bit too late..

Does tesco accept returns on this?

10 Comments

Banned

Ring the number on the receipt.

save it for the next nice day. you might want to check the use by date tho:whistling:

Original Poster

DLM;8678455

Ring the number on the receipt.

Should have thought of that..

ding;8678481

save it for the next nice day. you might want to check the use by date … save it for the next nice day. you might want to check the use by date tho:whistling:

Im sure the use by date is not over in 1 day..
    Id rather buy this when Moet is on offer.. last xmas morrions did this for 15 quid or so..
    dont want to pay 30 for the same!

room.hunter77;8679198

Should have thought of that..Im sure the use by date is not over in 1 … Should have thought of that..Im sure the use by date is not over in 1 day.. Id rather buy this when Moet is on offer.. last xmas morrions did this for 15 quid or so..dont want to pay 30 for the same!

i was meaning it might be next summer when we get another nice day:w00t:

ding;8678481

save it for the next nice day. you might want to check the use by date … save it for the next nice day. you might want to check the use by date tho:whistling:

Champagne will last for years if stored correctly :thumbsup:

Banned

Get it open today :thumbsup:

I am getting on my sun-lounger soon with a glass of cold beer :-D

Not like it will be the last good day of the year..
    Save it for another occasion.

I can't understand why you purchased the bottle in the first place if you thought it was too expensive. Tesco sell Buckfast as well you know.

Banned

room.hunter77;8679198

Should have thought of that..Im sure the use by date is not over in 1 … Should have thought of that..Im sure the use by date is not over in 1 day.. Id rather buy this when Moet is on offer.. last xmas morrions did this for 15 quid or so..dont want to pay 30 for the same!

Er you did:?

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8680063

Er you did:?

Heat of the moment :oops:

Banned

Not sure why people buy Moet.

A much nicer summer drink is Prosecco, and a Villa Sandi Prosecco Frizzante will only set you back £8 or £9.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3581379
      2. EE Retention Deal S811
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work22

See more discussions