Tesco savings account with clubard

Hi all, what sort of clubcard points do you get when you set up a savings account with tesco and any futher points when putting money in?, does anybody know the answer to this question?

thanks in advance

and rep waiting

3 Comments

You don't seem to get any unless it's a Children's Trust Fund where you can get up to 500 points when setting it up.

tescofinance.com/per…sco

I have a Tesco Savings Account. I have never received any clubcard points for adding money to the account though.

YOu dont get any but if you get a clubcard plus, its an account where you regularly put money in every month then when you spend it you get 1 point for every £2 pound spent, on top of your regular points.
Its been around for 10 years just dont hear of it no more but is availiable. Its a good way of budgeting as you cant go overdrawn on it or you could use it to save for xmas shop or when you broke . Me and hubby keep meaning to get one. Because if you did use it every week over a year 50% more clubcard points is alot
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763962
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions