Tesco sim in iPhone 5 locked to O2

Found 6th Jan 2013
Anyone know if a tesco sim will work in an iPhone 5 that's locked to O2. I know it works on older iPhones, but read that it may not on the 5

Cheers
Community Updates
MisciPhoneO2Dual Sim
15 Comments
No i dont think so as its a micro sim in the iphone 5
Micro sim in iPhone 4 but different sim again in the iPhone 5, cannot swap them.
Yh I know that, I can cut my sim down to a nano sim.
iglimpse

Micro sim in iPhone 4 but different sim again in the iPhone 5, cannot … Micro sim in iPhone 4 but different sim again in the iPhone 5, cannot swap them.

Ah nano sim, then and still no
I dont think you get what I'm asking, assuming I have a sim that will fit the iPhone 5, will an iPhone 5 that's locked to O2 accept a tesco sim.
Yes.
kurupt213

I dont think you get what I'm asking, assuming I have a sim that will fit … I dont think you get what I'm asking, assuming I have a sim that will fit the iPhone 5, will an iPhone 5 that's locked to O2 accept a tesco sim.

Well why didnt you say so?

Thank you

BustaLinx

Yes.

kurupt213

I dont think you get what I'm asking, assuming I have a sim that will … I dont think you get what I'm asking, assuming I have a sim that will fit the iPhone 5, will an iPhone 5 that's locked to O2 accept a tesco sim.

I did
I don,t think it will work as phone is still locked to O2.tried with my last I phone and it didn't,t work
You can cut sims to size ? oO
It won't work, The iPhone will need to be unlocked first.
Just got the iPhone and it worked
Told you.

No idea why people were saying it wouldn't work since Tesco is a MVNO that piggybacks O2. Not sure if it works the other way around though, an O2 sim in a Tesco phone.
A Tesco sim will go into an o2 phone. But not the other way round.
does a tesco sim work in an iphone 5c?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants