1. Tes Deals
Groups

Tesco sold Blinkbox to Talk Talk

Looks like they were right, Tesco have sold blinkbox to Talk Talk. I wonder for how much, but every little helps ;-)

support.blinkbox.com/hc/…707

blinkbox Movies is a digital entertainment service that brings you the latest blockbuster movies and hit TV shows. You can rent or buy and watch instantly on everything from PC and Mac to games consoles, tablets and smart TVs. There’s no subscription, simply pay for what you want to watch, when you want to watch it.

Why have you joined TalkTalk?

We’re a digital entertainment service, so a telecoms company offering TV, broadband and mobile is the perfect home for us.

We’re really excited by being able to bring fantastic movies and TV shows to millions of TalkTalk customers and rolling out across new platforms to make it easier for a wider audience to access great entertainment easily.

8 Comments

Another product Talk Talk will try to shove down their existing customers throats.

I've been a customer since Tiscali in 2003, and TBH the recent phone calls asking me if I want to "upgrade" or buy a phone etc make me want to look elsewhere.

I suppose the monthly bill will rise by £5 but now we will automatically get blink box....for free!

I just got the email too. Someone said tesco are closing 40+ shops too. Must be streamlining the business.

I wonder for how much

£5m apparently.

Original Poster

I hope they used their clubcard (_;)

danhufc

£5m apparently.

Is there a list of which stores yet ?

dontasciime

Is there a list of which stores yet ?

No list released yet but they mentioned 'unprofitable' stores. They're also their closing head office and moving elsewhere (downsizing I guess).

Tesco have or are about sell their Broadband to TalkTalk.

How the mighty have fallen.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185924
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1630
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6571255
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015

See more discussions