Found 25th Oct 2016
I am being a bit cheeky and was wondering if anyone was feeling generous and be willing to share their Tesco staff discount for friends and family with me? I have my eye on a big Xbox deal for my son and I understand it's currently 20% off discount.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Why do you think your desire for an Xbox is more important than someone's job?

Or you could go get a job there yourself and then use your own code

Spammed

u send me ur noney snd ill buy it for ya

Apart from not being allowed to 'share' their card, staff also have a limit to how much discount they receive a year, it was £750 when I was there, so even if someone could share I doubt they'd be willing to give up £50/£60 of their discount!

Original Poster

Sorry my bad

wait until black Friday - you may be able to get it cheap then? - bound to be some offers somewhere before xmas

Original Poster

matthat

wait until black Friday - you may be able to get it cheap then? - bound … wait until black Friday - you may be able to get it cheap then? - bound to be some offers somewhere before xmas

Thanks yeah I'm sure there will be more leading up to xmas. To be honest the Tesco deal is great as it is so may just purchase that now and could sell a few of the games in the bundle
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…1530
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2686
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710980
    4. Free 3 months Nowtv kids pass anyone?23

See more discussions