Groups

Tesco Talbot Green !!!

WTF was I thinking of... went down there this morning at 9:30 and couldn't get parked
    every parking space, in fact every space that was big enough for a car, was taken and there was a continuous stream of traffic coming in behind us even though no-one was going out
    we gave up, went to Asda Tonypandy and drove straight into a space :-D

anyone contemplating going to Tesco today... good luck !!

3 Comments

I was there yesterday, tried getting to park - it was murder!
    And remember, there are private traffic wardens going around slapping tickets on anyone not parking appropriately!

Original Poster

antdav;1377095

I was there yesterday, tried getting to park - it was murder!And … I was there yesterday, tried getting to park - it was murder!And remember, there are private traffic wardens going around slapping tickets on anyone not parking appropriately!

well, all those I saw parking in the talbot green car park, next to the banks, are in for a shock
    they have number plate recognition cameras that log you in and out, stay more than 30 minutes and you get a £40 fine... even on a Sunday

had deliveries from both - only one substitute between the 2 and no Q's.... bliss
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767383
      3. 5am gym crew20132
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions