Tesco 'The Pizza Company' Pizza Meal Deal - £10 (with drinks, sides & dips) - Tesco (Instore)

Posted 14th Oct
Hey guys, bit out of my usual coverage, but I've just spotted that the Tesco (partnered with The Pizza Company) have re-launched their £10 pizza meal deal.

(OK, let's just say it's perfect for gamers )

The meal deal consists of one large (14") pizza, two sides, dips and drinks (Coca Cola, Diet Coke or Corona). Great alternative to Pizza Hut / Domino's at half the price

3309078.jpg
The £10 deal consists of...

Mains
  • The Big Cheese
  • The BBQ Chicken Bonanza
  • The Pepperoni Party
  • The Meat Metropolis
  • XXX Blazin' Chicken
  • The Mexicana Meltdown

Sides (two of)

• Chicken Pops
  • Dirty fries
  • Doughballs
  • Pizzabread

Dips

• 3 x garlic and herb
  • 1 x BBQ, 1 x garlic and herb, 1 flamin' hot

Drinks

• Corona(?) or Coors Light (4 x 330ml)
  • Coke (4 x 330ml)
  • Diet Coke (4 x 330ml)
Community Updates

Groups

22 Comments
This is always on in my local store
Not as good as the take away deal that was on years before this where you got two large pizza and two sides for £10. I think with the beer this is a pretty good deal, but if you don't want/need the drink then it doesn't feel like a huge bargain.
I just had this .. got lucky as they were out of Coors light & so the kind assistant came to the till and worked some magic giving me 4 Peroni instead - nice!
Seems a bit pricey for Frozen (or Chilled) meals.
Maybe £7 is a fair price?
Btw drinks are not included so not sure we’re u got your information from, as the deal is:

2 sides
2 pizzas
and a dip stacker

also to make it worse they have reduced the size of the pizzas so it’s an awful deal in my opinion.
svizor15/10/2019 10:22

Btw drinks are not included so not sure we’re u got your information from, …Btw drinks are not included so not sure we’re u got your information from, as the deal is:2 sides2 pizzasand a dip stacker also to make it worse they have reduced the size of the pizzas so it’s an awful deal in my opinion.

Google says otherwise so not sure ‘we’re u’ got your information from
Babbabooey15/10/2019 10:51

18788244301571138906.jpg

38670878-1NpSq.jpgDesserts also available
svizor15/10/2019 10:22

Btw drinks are not included so not sure we’re u got your information from

38670896-xR6De.jpg
I got my information from The Pizza Company

38670896-m275n.jpg
Edited by: "BuzzDuraband" 15th Oct
drinks are def included - beer too! glug
Babbabooey15/10/2019 10:51

in store...
BuzzDuraband15/10/2019 12:34

[Image] I got my information from The Pizza Company [Image]

that's the old deal as it states 1 pizza 2 sides 1 stacker and drink.....

seamonster15/10/2019 12:30

[Image] [Image] Desserts also available

as this guy has proven to everyone actual picture of point of sale in store which confirms what I said no drinks included.
svizor16/10/2019 10:50

in store... that's the old deal as it states 1 pizza 2 sides 1 stacker and …in store... that's the old deal as it states 1 pizza 2 sides 1 stacker and drink.....as this guy has proven to everyone actual picture of point of sale in store which confirms what I said no drinks included.

How old? It's dated from 6 days ago
svizor16/10/2019 10:50

in store... that's the old deal as it states 1 pizza 2 sides 1 stacker and …in store... that's the old deal as it states 1 pizza 2 sides 1 stacker and drink.....as this guy has proven to everyone actual picture of point of sale in store which confirms what I said no drinks included.

Also, see @JumpMan1980 comment above
Yeah, so all the many many independent articles that confirm it includes drinks, as well as the ones from Tesco and The Pizza Company must also be wrong then
Babbabooey16/10/2019 11:12

Yeah, so all the many many independent articles that confirm it includes …Yeah, so all the many many independent articles that confirm it includes drinks, as well as the ones from Tesco and The Pizza Company must also be wrong then

BuzzDuraband16/10/2019 11:07

Also, see @JumpMan1980 comment above

tesco.com/gro…378

Next time try not to sound so smug and actually look at the retailer who sells the products maybe
Edited by: "svizor" 17th Oct
svizor17/10/2019 14:20

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/promotions/A32732378Next time try …https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/promotions/A32732378Next time try not to sound so smug and actually look at the retailer who sells the products maybe

But it's clearly commented in the thread by somebody who bought it in-store. It's also advertised by The Pizza Company. I'm not sure why you think anybody has been smug, just stating the facts
BuzzDuraband17/10/2019 14:24

But it's clearly commented in the thread by somebody who bought it …But it's clearly commented in the thread by somebody who bought it in-store. It's also advertised by The Pizza Company. I'm not sure why you think anybody has been smug, just stating the facts

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/promotions/A32732378Next time try …https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/promotions/A32732378Next time try not to sound so smug and actually look at the retailer who sells the products maybe

Well even tho it’s advertising in store and online which clearly states the deal I mention you still believe that independent articles and comments validates the authenticity of this deal and continue to quote this, as regards to smug I was referring to bababooye as I was getting a sarcastic vibe from his comment.

however As this deal went live Monday there may have been some incorrect advertising and I may of been able to clear up any confusion so you can amend the deal
svizor17/10/2019 14:37

Well even tho it’s advertising in store and online which clearly states t …Well even tho it’s advertising in store and online which clearly states the deal I mention you still believe that independent articles and comments validates the authenticity of this deal and continue to quote this, as regards to smug I was referring to bababooye as I was getting a sarcastic vibe from his comment.however As this deal went live Monday there may have been some incorrect advertising and I may of been able to clear up any confusion so you can amend the deal

But it was stated here as being valid...

JumpMan198014/10/2019 15:35

I just had this .. got lucky as they were out of Coors light & so the …I just had this .. got lucky as they were out of Coors light & so the kind assistant came to the till and worked some magic giving me 4 Peroni instead - nice!

JumpMan198015/10/2019 16:27

drinks are def included - beer too! glug

BuzzDuraband17/10/2019 14:41

But it was stated here as being valid...

Like I said it may of had old pos on so some stores had to overide it at the till, which is exactly what jumpman said no Coors so they put peroni though. as the deal went live Monday, the pos (point of sale) in store says 2 pizzas, 2 sides and a dip. Also online too. As pictures and links are above in the comments
svizor17/10/2019 14:47

Like I said it may of had old pos on so some stores had to overide it at …Like I said it may of had old pos on so some stores had to overide it at the till, which is exactly what jumpman said no Coors so they put peroni though. as the deal went live Monday, the pos (point of sale) in store says 2 pizzas, 2 sides and a dip. Also online too. As pictures and links are above in the comments

Possibly, but the Facebook post listed on the 10th regarding the promotion also states Coors Light or Coca Cola.
BuzzDuraband17/10/2019 14:53

Possibly, but the Facebook post listed on the 10th regarding the promotion …Possibly, but the Facebook post listed on the 10th regarding the promotion also states Coors Light or Coca Cola.

As stated in store, and online does not I’m sure would be enough evidence to validate a deal?

Tesco and the Pizza Company? What's your point?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants