Groups

TESCO TVs IN-STORE

Are the TVs on their website also available to buy in-store OR to order for home delivery?

and can anyone recommend a good tv ....

would like a 40 inch prefer with free view HD but normal free view is ok

8 Comments

I would avoid purchasing any Tvs from supermarkets due to poor handling, and storage. Have you a Panasonic or Richer sounds that is handy for you. If so I would suggest trying these first. Here is a couple form the Richer sounds site.

richersounds.com/pro…tvs
    Edited by: "leecroot" 20th Apr 2011

Original Poster

leecroot

I would avoid purchasing any Tvs from supermarkets due to poor handling, … I would avoid purchasing any Tvs from supermarkets due to poor handling, and storage. Have you a Panasonic or Richer sounds that is handy for you. If so I would suggest trying these first.

No richer sounds or panasonic around

ilovepink

No richer sounds or panasonic around

Thats a shame. Was just going to post a link to the Panasonic stores. I generally get my Tvs and allways direct others too them. Amazon would be the other choice. There seems to be a few good deals about. I wouldnt be looking to pay more than £450 for one, and would be looking at paying nearer £400. I am sure Richer sounds deliver for a small charge. I would give the store thats nearest to you a ring. The good thing with them is the 5 year warranty for 10% of the price off the TV.

Original Poster

leecroot

Thats a shame. Was just going to post a link to the Panasonic stores. I … Thats a shame. Was just going to post a link to the Panasonic stores. I generally get my Tvs and allways direct others too them. Amazon would be the other choice. There seems to be a few good deals about. I wouldnt be looking to pay more than £450 for one, and would be looking at paying nearer £400. I am sure Richer sounds deliver for a small charge. I would give the store thats nearest to you a ring. The good thing with them is the 5 year warranty for 10% of the price off the TV.

my old tv (sony) is being taken back to tescos so i can exchane it for something else to the value of £499.99

ilovepink

my old tv (sony) is being taken back to tescos so i can exchane it for … my old tv (sony) is being taken back to tescos so i can exchane it for something else to the value of £499.99

Well that changes things then! Ill have a look on the site when the boys had his bath and see if i can spot a decent set for that price.

Original Poster

leecroot

Well that changes things then! Ill have a look on the site when the boys … Well that changes things then! Ill have a look on the site when the boys had his bath and see if i can spot a decent set for that price.

nice one thanks, it dont have to be sony as long as its good i was looking at the samsung one on there as it had good reviews

These stand out for me. If you get a cheaper one you may consider
    Tesco Warranty Plan for 3 years (including manufacturer's guarantee) for £79.97
    Tesco Warranty Plan for 5 years (including manufacturer's guarantee) for £139.9

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.208-3280.aspx

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.208-8551.aspx

With this one you get a free blue ray player.

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Edited by: "leecroot" 20th Apr 2011

Original Poster

thankyou
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4141837
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846341
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764645
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work44

See more discussions