Groups

Tesco umc 21.6" lcd tv with £50 shopping voucher

Hi all, i purchased the above item back in july, got confirmation that the £50 grocery voucher was included with the UMC branded tv and that it would be dispatched by the 20/9/09.But as of yet still no voucher and no response from tesco from the e mail's that i've sent.
    I was just wondering if anybody as received their vouchers yet or having the same trouble???

8 Comments

Aren't you being a little impatient?

It's only 2 days since the proposed dispatch date :lol:

Isn't there a lot of royal mail strikes on at the moment too? Or did I dream that??

We got mail today, but we didnt get the lovefilm DVD's that were dispatched on the 19th, dunno where they are lol.

yeah the postal system is really bad at the mo, we are waiting on a few things

Original Poster

i've been receiving post everyday where i live(birmingham), but that's not the issue, i was wondering if anyone else who'd purchased that tv had,had their vouchers yet,and the email i had when i inquired about getting the voucher said" The Voucher will be processed by the 31/08/09 and posted to you by the 20/09/09."

chegwin;6362128

i've been receiving post everyday where i live(birmingham), but that's … i've been receiving post everyday where i live(birmingham), but that's not the issue, i was wondering if anyone else who'd purchased that tv had,had their vouchers yet,and the email i had when i inquired about getting the voucher said" The Voucher will be processed by the 31/08/09 and posted to you by the 20/09/09."

Anyone get theirs yet?

Nothing for me yet... just emailed them... will let you know the reply!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Note 81015
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4602152
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)512
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1435

See more discussions