Groups

Tesco - utter plonkers!

Was due a delivery last night (cost £5!!) and the barstewards never turned up with no contact what-so-ever. So tried phoning the store, got through, asked for a manager, heard the call out then it went dead - couldn't get in contact afterward. Plonkers.

Then had to phone up customer services - which took ages, even the person on the other end of the phone couldn't get anyone to pick up. Really disappointed, never had this before.

Is this common practise with Tesco or was it just a bad night?

10 Comments

Yep, common practice - they never deliver anything to anyone!!!

Youre 14, why the hell are you doin the shoping ??

ring up customer services with details etc

in b4 you should just buy in store

Original Poster

aah96;7972105

Because in the end, it would of cost me next to nothing. (After cashback & BOGOFs)
    denandyas;7972108

ring up customer services with details etc

Already have done.

Got £10 e-voucher and if I heard him right, my £54 order refunded :thinking:

dontdothatagain;7972129

Because in the end, it would of cost me next to nothing. (After cashback … Because in the end, it would of cost me next to nothing. (After cashback & BOGOFs)Already have done. Got £10 e-voucher and if I heard him right, my £54 order refunded :thinking:

oh i see ....

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;7972965

I think you might have your answer there.How are you doing DDTA?Is this … I think you might have your answer there.How are you doing DDTA?Is this year better than last, or shouldn't I ask? :thumbsup:

This years been not bad so far. All good pretty much. Yourself?

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;7973106

Not too bad.Moved to a slightly bigger house, 1 more bedroom, so 3 now … Not too bad.Moved to a slightly bigger house, 1 more bedroom, so 3 now rather than 2, but having problems with 13 year old daughter.Teenagers huh, who'd have 'em?Only joking. :thumbsup:

Sounds all good. (Apart from teen) Just what life throws at you I suppose, we just have to get on with it.

Good luck with your daughter and all the best for whats left of 2010. :thumbsup:

aah96;7972105

Thought the supermarkets refused to deliver unless there was somebody over 16 (18 if it's alcohol) to sign for it?

Jumpingphil;7973106

Not too bad.Moved to a slightly bigger house, 1 more bedroom, so 3 now … Not too bad.Moved to a slightly bigger house, 1 more bedroom, so 3 now rather than 2, but having problems with 13 year old daughter.Teenagers huh, who'd have 'em?Only joking. :thumbsup:

You have no idea how she feels !:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
      4. One thing you've forgotten79

See more discussions