Groups

Tesco Value Colour Cartridgeink Refill Kit

Banned
    Has anybody ever used the above, i'm struggling!

6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Oh well, i will have to keep struggling :roll:

Is this one of the "make a hole, syringe in some ink, plug the hole" refills?

Original Poster Banned

Robotochan;3186093

Is this one of the "make a hole, syringe in some ink, plug the hole" … Is this one of the "make a hole, syringe in some ink, plug the hole" refills?

Yes, complete nightmare :?

I done that with my Canon cartridges, the black one just leaked out and the others wouldn't give out any ink lol, think I'll give it away and buy a brother or epson for the cheap cartridges :-D

How is the job hunt going? I have an interview for Sky on Thursday which I really want to get, I failed my last interview with them but I will be making sure to sort the problems highlighted in my feedback

Original Poster Banned

Robotochan;3186196

I done that with my Canon cartridges, the black one just leaked out and … I done that with my Canon cartridges, the black one just leaked out and the others wouldn't give out any ink lol, think I'll give it away and buy a brother or epson for the cheap cartridges :-DHow is the job hunt going? I have an interview for Sky on Thursday which I really want to get, I failed my last interview with them but I will be making sure to sort the problems highlighted in my feedback

I think i am going to give up and buy a cheaper ink printer too :thumbsup:

My job hunt is going ok, i have a list of telephone numbers has long as my arm!

I hope you get the job x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628

See more discussions