50 replies
Found 6th Sep 2008
Unbelievable

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
50 Comments

While reading that I saw ]THIS

Do you think it will lead to mini-bars having to be provided in prison cells from now on!!! :w00t:

She FED her TWO year old ICE CREAM. VALUE ICE CREAM.

VALUE ICE CREAM!!!!!!

Natural selection finds a way, mark my words, that child will grow up to be a junkie/single mother/dole scrounger/general scum.

grex9101;2905096

She FED her TWO year old ICE CREAM. VALUE ICE CREAM.Natural selection … She FED her TWO year old ICE CREAM. VALUE ICE CREAM.Natural selection finds a way, mark my words, that child will grow up to be a junkie/single mother/dole scrounger/general scum.

That's a bit harsh isn't it? :? And a massive generalisation.

shibi din;2904972

While reading that I saw ]THISDo you think it will lead to mini-bars … While reading that I saw ]THISDo you think it will lead to mini-bars having to be provided in prison cells from now on!!! :w00t:

Natural selection again.

Nature has its ways....... :-D:-D:-D

shibi din;2905107

That's a bit harsh isn't it? :? And a massive generalisation.

You think?

I most certainly don't:

TWO YEAR OLDS should not be getting fed VALUE ice cream. Or ANY ice cream.
The mother is obviously unmarried, and therefore a single mother. No mention of employment, therefore HIGHLY likely to be unemployed.

Lower class scum. Case closed.

grex9101;2905126

You think?I most certainly don't:TWO YEAR OLDS should not be getting fed … You think?I most certainly don't:TWO YEAR OLDS should not be getting fed VALUE ice cream. Or ANY ice cream.The mother is obviously unmarried, and therefore a single mother. No mention of employment, therefore HIGHLY likely to be unemployed.Lower class scum. Case closed.

ice cream is good for teething! lol

grex9101;2796945

Sorry to hear about your bad times :friends:There's a lot of good folks … Sorry to hear about your bad times :friends:There's a lot of good folks on here, have had a few PMs over the moths that have made me realise how good a community this place can be. Yeah some people (myself included) can say stupid things and be narky at times, but in general most people are essentially good.

grex9101;2905126

You think?I most certainly don't:TWO YEAR OLDS should not be getting fed … You think?I most certainly don't:TWO YEAR OLDS should not be getting fed VALUE ice cream. Or ANY ice cream.The mother is obviously unmarried, and therefore a single mother. No mention of employment, therefore HIGHLY likely to be unemployed.Lower class scum. Case closed.

I've quoted one of your posts from another thread, and I'm hoping you can agree with me that what you said above, comes under your own observation. I'm not going to get into an argument over what you said, just to say that I think it is wrong and downright nasty.

Just sums up our compensation nation, yes, she found a bit of plastic, accidents happen. Compensations is for something big that effects your life, the child was OK, so why do you need compensation, is that suddenly going to make it all right? Take the £10 and move on.

And for the person suggesting they are scum for feeding a 2 year old ice cream, well, i just don't know what to say to you, apart from i'm glad i'm not your child! I'm sure 90% of us have either had ice cream when we were 2, or have fed kids ice cream at that age

shibi din;2905172

I've quoted one of your posts from another thread, and I'm hoping you can … I've quoted one of your posts from another thread, and I'm hoping you can agree with me that what you said above, comes under your own observation. I'm not going to get into an argument over what you said, just to say that I think it is wrong and downright nasty.

now that was sneaky!

Still, I stand by my comments on this one - If someone can prove me wrong I'll eat my hat, but the subject of the OP ie the woman is 100% likely to be an unemployed single mother. Lower class scum. I basically pay their upkeep through my taxes and therefore I can damn well call people like her whatever I like. She is lower class scum. And I own people like her. End of.

peodude;2905185

Just sums up our compensation nation, yes, she found a bit of plastic, … Just sums up our compensation nation, yes, she found a bit of plastic, accidents happen. Compensations is for something big that effects your life, the child was OK, so why do you need compensation, is that suddenly going to make it all right? Take the £10 and move on.And for the person suggesting they are scum for feeding a 2 year old ice cream, well, i just don't know what to say to you, apart from i'm glad i'm not your child! I'm sure 90% of us have either had ice cream when we were 2, or have fed kids ice cream at that age

Nah, she's scum for being an unemployed single mother.

If people would actually realise the reality of supporting these types of people - it's WRONG, then our society would be much improved.

grex9101;2905096

She FED her TWO year old ICE CREAM. VALUE ICE CREAM.VALUE ICE CREAM!!!!!! … She FED her TWO year old ICE CREAM. VALUE ICE CREAM.VALUE ICE CREAM!!!!!! Natural selection finds a way, mark my words, that child will grow up to be a junkie/single mother/dole scrounger/general scum.

2 words! WITH A PLEASE AFTER THEM!!!
Calm down!!
U OWN NO-ONE!

U AND NO-ONE ELSE EVER WILL!!!!!

It would be nicer if you educate rather that slate! ! ! !
Sorry!!! U have gone DOWN in my estimation!!!! Probably doesnt mean a lot!! But u know how I feel!

peodude;2905204

I wonder if this is the same woman, same name, area, dated 2005, so time … I wonder if this is the same woman, same name, area, dated 2005, so time period fitshttp://archive.keighleynews.co.uk/2005/6/16/89505.html

It is, the baby is called Jessica in this article

redorbit.com/new…tml

Grex!
R U married? Kids? Tried feeding them? Suffered for them?

Have u got national average wage? R U soooo much better than ANYONE THAT U SHOULD BE ABLE TO POST SUCH A NASTY VINDICTIVE REMARK or COMMENT!!!

No matter the answerI am surprised at u!!!

WHERE IN THIS BEAUTIFU WORLD DO YOU GET OFF???????????

I will be glad to make sure U get there safely and MORE IMPORTANTLY QUICKLY!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!

WantOne;2905209

Sorry!!! U have gone DOWN in my estimation!!!! Probably doesnt mean a … Sorry!!! U have gone DOWN in my estimation!!!! Probably doesnt mean a lot!! But u know how I feel!

Yep, you're right.

I REALLY don't care.

WantOne;2905227

Grex!R U married? Kids? Tried feeding them? Suffered for them?Have u got … Grex!R U married? Kids? Tried feeding them? Suffered for them?Have u got national average wage? R U soooo much better than ANYONE THAT U SHOULD BE ABLE TO POST SUCH A NASTY VINDICTIVE REMARK or COMMENT!!!No matter the answerI am surprised at u!!!WHERE IN THIS BEAUTIFU WORLD DO YOU GET OFF???????????I will be glad to make sure U get there safely and MORE IMPORTANTLY QUICKLY!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!

Wantone?

A life?

Or perspective?

peodude;2905204

I wonder if this is the same woman, same name, area, dated 2005, so time … I wonder if this is the same woman, same name, area, dated 2005, so time period fitshttp://archive.keighleynews.co.uk/2005/6/16/89505.html

Well done peodude, how did you find that? Surprised she wasn't trying to sue the hospital for stress and anxiety suffered!! She strikes me as someone who is desperate to get money and instead of buying a lottery ticket she buys stamps to send off letters of complaint!! :w00t:

grex9101;2905232

Wantone?A life?Or perspective?

grex, I think you need to get a life, preferably one that has a bit of niceness in the box as well.

shibi din;2905234

Well done peodude, how did you find that?

Google is a powerful tool., i googled it to see if i could find any more news stories with an occupation or husband in, those links say she was with the partner at the time of her daughters birth, whether they are still together i don't know.

You can see now why she is so angry about this incident, her daughter is even more precious to her given the circumstances

** Awaits apology from grex9101 **

Gotta expect a few screws and bits of carp in a value ice cream imo

shibi din;2905236

grex, I think you need to get a life, preferably one that has a bit of … grex, I think you need to get a life, preferably one that has a bit of niceness in the box as well.

HERE HERE

and Grex .. i think u should be in ur location already.

]grex9101
Solar Flare

]View FS/FT Feedback

[LEFT] Location: the naughty step.... Interests: necrophilia [/LEFT]

ur lucky to still be here.

Hi :-D Grex... I have to say I am one of the ... *cough* low life, scum, single mums you discuss.
My daughter is now 12 years old, and I was forced to quit working when she was 4 months old, not bacause I didnt want to work... but because I was PAYING the government to work!!!! :?
I was left in the lurch by a ' low life piece of scum'... but that is ok because......... oh yeh... no body ever traced sh** back to him....
Mmmmm 2 sides to every storey... I think so...!!!!
Please consider both sides before posting such evocative posts... they hurt people that dont deserve it.... :?

grex9101;2905194

Nah, she's scum for being an unemployed single mother. If people would … Nah, she's scum for being an unemployed single mother. If people would actually realise the reality of supporting these types of people - it's WRONG, then our society would be much improved.

If men were the ones to get pregnant............

dmh77;2905251

If men were the ones to get pregnant............

............ the state of maternity wards in hospitals would be 100 times better than they are now, that's for sure!! :roll:

grex9101;2905126

You think?I most certainly don't:The mother is obviously unmarried, and … You think?I most certainly don't:The mother is obviously unmarried, and therefore a single mother. No mention of employment, therefore HIGHLY likely to be unemployed.Lower class scum. Case closed.

That's out of order in so many aspects:x

An unmarried woman may have been married until recently.
An unemployed woman may have been employed until recently.

Either way it doesn't make her SCUM.

Does this mean that NONE of your children, or future generations will ever be unemployed or have to look after a child on their own.

I know you don't care but with an attitude like this, it is YOU who should be described as SCUM and you have proven it with that statement alone.

jtx;2905259

That's out of order in so many aspects:x An unmarried woman may have been … That's out of order in so many aspects:x An unmarried woman may have been married until recently.An unemployed woman may have been employed until recently.Either way it doesn't make her SCUM.Does this mean that NONE of your children, or future generations will ever be unemployed or have to look after a child on their own.I know you don't care but with an attitude like this, it is YOU who should be described as SCUM and you have proven it with that statement alone.

Hi jtx... glad you didnt fall on the side of the OP....

shibi din;2905256

............ the state of maternity wards in hospitals would be 100 times … ............ the state of maternity wards in hospitals would be 100 times better than they are now, that's for sure!! :roll:

Im sure!!!

dmh77;2905267

Hi jtx... glad you didnt fall on the side of the OP....

Well some of us live in the real world............

Relationships fail.

People loose their jobs for many reasons.

this doesn't make them scum
grex probably still asks daddy for money for ice cream anyway :lol:

Well said grex9101, I agree 100% with everything you have said on this thread.

n1ck09;2905282

Well said grex9101, I agree 100% with everything you have said on this … Well said grex9101, I agree 100% with everything you have said on this thread.

grex9101;2905194

Nah, she's scum for being an unemployed single mother.

What :thinking:so you think he's right?

jtx;2905290

Looks like... for every single mum in trouble, there is an inadequate man thinking he is god....

n1ck09;2905282

Well said grex9101, I agree 100% with everything you have said on this … Well said grex9101, I agree 100% with everything you have said on this thread.

jtx;2905290

I think this thread is going to entice some trolls out from under their stones, so it's probably better not to let yourself be dragged into an argument for someone elses' amusement, jtx. grex knows what people think of him and his views, so maybe best to just ignore this new troublemaker.

shibi din;2905296

I think this thread is going to entice some trolls out from under their … I think this thread is going to entice some trolls out from under their stones, so it's probably better not to let yourself be dragged into an argument for someone elses' amusement, jtx. grex knows what people think of him and his views, so maybe best to just ignore this new troublemaker.

Is grex known for this kind of post then?

Guess I am a newbie... ish! I didnt think he was like this......?:?

shibi din;2905296

I think this thread is going to entice some trolls out from under their … I think this thread is going to entice some trolls out from under their stones, so it's probably better not to let yourself be dragged into an argument for someone elses' amusement, jtx. grex knows what people think of him and his views, so maybe best to just ignore this new troublemaker.

You're absolutely right. It's the internet after all :w00t: Thanks:thumbsup:

( im not a troll... am I???)

dmh77;2905306

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=7]NO .........u are not ! [/SIZE][/COLOR]

yellowsticker;2905307

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=7]NO .........u are not ! [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Fank u!!! XXXX:)

dmh77;2905306

No, of course you're not a troll. :lol: I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the guy with the strange name who agreed with everything grex said. When I said grex knew what people thought of him, I mean within this thread. However, having said that, his name is familiar to me because I know I have read several things he has posted in the past which are a bit (imo) inflammatory - don't ask me for any examples!!
You seem very nice dmh, in fact, have some rep for being nice. :thumbsup:

shibi din;2905324

No, of course you're not a troll. :lol: I wasn't talking about you. I … No, of course you're not a troll. :lol: I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the guy with the strange name who agreed with everything grex said. When I said grex knew what people thought of him, I mean within this thread. However, having said that, his name is familiar to me because I know I have read several things he has posted in the past which are a bit (imo) inflammatory - don't ask me for any examples!!You seem very nice dmh, in fact, have some rep for being nice. :thumbsup:

Thank you! I like to think I am... but would also like to know what grex's reply is.... why do men think that irresponsable women can make babies un-aided...? Hows about all the men that are sha***** all over the place, and NEVER having to own up..??? :?
Why is it all our fault...??? OHHHHH yeh... thats why... because we always have... always will carry the can for the less than men... men that have this opinion....:w00t:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. What is gearbest like on warranty?810
  2. Android pay set up610
  3. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
  4. Christmas presents510

See more discussions