Found 8th Jan 2008
hi,
Is anyone else really having problems with Tesco Voucher codes I tried 20 today and none of them worked, I haven't been able to get any to work since 2nd week in December 2007.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

I think they seem to have cracked down on it .

damm that pays for my holiday each year

We used one yesterday, 9 pounds of a 70 pounds shop with no problems and pretty much every week for the last few weeks..

I usually find a working one every week... apart from this week. If tesco hadn't of paid 5 million out to them spice girls to act badly and irritate me over Xmas with them ads... think they cutting back our priviledges to pay for it. Asda have got loads, I'm thinking of switching my shopping over to them!

9 of 70 worked for me - XXVTB7
so did 5 off 50 - XXCRDJ

I can't find any codes to work. I've tried lots and all say expired ( when according to the date they haven't ) or they have already been used the maximun number of times, when its the first time I've tried. For the past couple of months I've used a code every week, now I can't find a single one!

im also having trouble with the vouchers. I got so used to using them cant imagine shopping without them.

I can't seem to find any working vouchers either.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216630
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769250
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2484
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?11

See more discussions