Expired

Tesco vs sainsbury's vs ocado vs asda

4 replies
Found 3rd Sep 2010
As from previous post, which is your favorite ONLINE supermarket. This is online only and not instore.

Questions in first post.

[ A VB1 THREAD ]

Hey all, just another chat thread from me. Hows things? I'm off to meet a HUKD user tonight. But who could it be!
- vibeone

4 Comments

Original Poster

Q1: Ease of use! Which site is easier to search through, find goods and generally browse?

Q2: Features! Which site has the better features e.g. wish lists, birthday reminders, pre-ordering etc

Q3: Range of items! Which site has the better option for items, the better ranges e.g. different makes of tv's etc.

Q4: Value for money! Which would you say is the cheaper store?

Q5: Delivery! Which store has the best delivery times, options and tools e.g. wrapping, tracking and returns.

Q6: Reliability! Which site is generally better on your order e.g. no missing goods or suitable replacements.

Banned

Faevil... this is really boring.

You need to try much harder to be a misk runna.

To help you, I'm going to designate this a VB1 chat thread.

Edited by: "vibeone" 3rd Sep 2010

Original Poster

vibeone

Faevil... this is really boring.You need to try much harder to be a misk … Faevil... this is really boring.You need to try much harder to be a misk runna.To help you, I'm going to designate this a VB1 chat thread.

1) Yes I am bored and it's interesting to get people's views... I could just start a xbox vs ps3 thread (again)
2) This is the last... unless someone else comes up with another idea

Banned

Hey faevil hows it going brah?

you see bg1 is back on scene?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247633
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604811
    3. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …34
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769471

See more discussions