Groups

*~*~* Tesco.com *~*~*

Been meaning to post this for a while!
    Am i the only unlucky one that has continuous problems with the tesco website?
    Things like - won't stop trying to load or if i click on something it wants to bring it up in a file and asks me if i want to save it then if i cancel then click again it works (sometimes!)
    Blank pages when i click on a product.
    It is just the grocery part not Tesco Direct as that is fine!
    Any feedback would be appriciated!!
    ~Kelly~

8 Comments

Used to happen to me everytime I used the site. I use internet explorer (well, actually I use the IE add-on for firefox) when I am on tesco groceries and find it works fine

I had a problem with pages loading on the Tesco grocery pages with firefox.. I do all my shopping with IE and have no problems now..

I have to use Internet Explorer when doing Tesco grocery shopping because of the same problems.

I have found a solution to all my problems with tesco ( & the website )

[url]www.sainsburys.co.uk[/url]
    [url]www.asda.co.uk[/url]
    etc etc

Original Poster

Oh i see so it is the internet - as i do use firefox!!

Original Poster

simon012;2798528

I have found a solution to all my problems with tesco ( & the … I have found a solution to all my problems with tesco ( & the website)[url]www.sainsburys.co.uk[/url][url]www.asda.co.uk[/url]etc etc

Very Funny!!!:roll:

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2798537

Very Funny!!!:roll:

Sorry I could not resist :-D

Original Poster

simon012;2798564

Sorry I could not resist :-D

No probs everyone is entitled to an opinion!!;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1630
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2441
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514092
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764474

See more discussions