Tesco.com and New Look Website

Found 25th Jan 2008
What the hell has happened to Tesco.com in recent weeks. They have completely re-designed their website which is a nightmare to use and they've withdrawn all the codes. I note also that HUKD doesn't list any tesco vouchers now. Have tesco been on the phone telling you off or something, and if not why have you removed them all??

9 Comments

there as not been any vouchers about to put up on here,I have often put vouchers for Tescos on here and I think they clamping down like Sainsburys have.

Original Poster

hmmm, i think there's something more to it than that. when i search for tesco vouchers (including expired) no grocery codes are listed at all?

Tesco can do as they like - if there are no codes there are no codes :x

Their redisign is terrible. The Groceries part is not displaying correctly in either IE6 or Opera. As for no vouchers...:x

Original Poster

highguyuk;1504519

Tesco can do as they like - if there are no codes there are no codes :x

yeah but even previous codes have been removed, that's not tesco, that's HDUK surely??

None of the codes were working anyway. I got sent one the other day by tesco and it didn't even work for me!! Was told to phone them back after delivery and they will refund the £5. We''ll see :whistling:

Tesco have very good retail records, if we shop elsewhere (I did a sainsbury shop which cost virtually exactly the same over an £80 order), the the desertion will bring out the vouchers to encourage you to shop with them again, Sainsburys have always been behind the curve as far as this is concerned.

Original Poster

^^^
agreed

boycott tesco!!!

cruffle;1504455

hmmm, i think there's something more to it than that. when i search for … hmmm, i think there's something more to it than that. when i search for tesco vouchers (including expired) no grocery codes are listed at all?

You're doing something wrong... all the expired vouchers are still there.

hotukdeals.com/all…rue
Post a comment
@
    Text