Groups

Tesco.How many accounts??

How many accounts can I have registered on Tesco for home shopping before I get found out? Has anyone been found out and had shopping cancelled or vouchers etc.??

5 Comments

Original Poster

jellybaby22;1970626

last count I think I have 7, although its hard to keep up with them all. … last count I think I have 7, although its hard to keep up with them all. Never been caught out and tbh I dont see why they would care...your spending money on their site.

thanks honey, rep added. x

didnt a dude on MSE got found out and had his points taken away? or am i making that up?

i got 2 ... its lame as not many points available now

magicbeans;1971832

didnt a dude on MSE got found out and had his points taken away? or am i … didnt a dude on MSE got found out and had his points taken away? or am i making that up?i got 2 ... its lame as not many points available now

I think it was from MSE, someone did anyway. They had quite a few accounts and ended up losing all of their points and having the accounts closed.

I only use 1 account to collect points online, and dad uses another for petrol/instore. We hardly get anything on the one dad uses. We have never used the same code twice, as we only use one online.

6 accounts for me and plenty of points on all of them :thumbsup:

what about using the "1 per account" type vouchers?

that cool?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions