1. Tes Deals
Groups

Tesco's And Printed Coupons

Hi

Have printed some coupons for my visit to Tesco's and noticed a comment in one of the websites stating Tesco's no longer accept printed coupons.

Can anyone clarify this?

Thanks

6 Comments

I think you will find most Tescos will only accept the coupon if you buy the product.

Original Poster

I am intending to buy the product. Just don't want to get to the checkout and be told they don't accept them.

faz1964

I am intending to buy the product. Just don't want to get to the checkout … I am intending to buy the product. Just don't want to get to the checkout and be told they don't accept them.

I have used the Finish ones twice this week. Took them no problem. I had to purchase the product though. You may get a jobsworth that questions it. Just ask them to scan them the till will take the voucher off. Im sure the till will take the voucher even if you dont purchase the product, but that is down to the till operator. I was in Credition store before xmas and the till operator took loads of coupons I had. I had a load of cheep beers.

Original Poster

leecroot

I have used the Finish ones twice this week. Took them no problem.

They are the one I am wanting to use. Thanks

faz1964

I am intending to buy the product. Just don't want to get to the checkout … I am intending to buy the product. Just don't want to get to the checkout and be told they don't accept them.

Take the product to the till, hand over the voucher if they say they won't accept it either ask for the Manager and/or tell them if they won't accept the voucher you don't want the item.

Personally I don't think you will have any problems.

faz1964

They are the one I am wanting to use. Thanks

They are on offer,£4.50 i think. They take the £5 off. I took one back to Sainsbury and asked if I could swap it for the double refill pack as I had picked up the wrong one. The woman gave me a cash refund and said to go and pick it up myself. I dont even have a dishwasher so that was handy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions