Tescos direct - what happens if you dont collect?

Found 18th Dec 2015
Order an item from tesco's but changed my mind, its now been delivered in store. If i don't collect it will it get refunded automatically?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
It will, but they keep it around 14 days first and then return and refund

Would be quicker to go and just say you want to return it and get immediate refund.
Syzable

It will, but they keep it around 14 days first and then return and … It will, but they keep it around 14 days first and then return and refundWould be quicker to go and just say you want to return it and get immediate refund.

Thanks Syzable
Syzable

It will, but they keep it around 14 days first and then return and … It will, but they keep it around 14 days first and then return and refundWould be quicker to go and just say you want to return it and get immediate refund.

I agree,as once I'd forgotten about something & never collected it and several weeks later when I ordered something else & checked my account it had been returned but they hadn't refunded me,so probably best to go in there as suggested.
You can go onto your online account and canel the order. Then your order will be sent back and your account credited rather than wait the 14days.
kimberly81

You can go onto your online account and canel the order. Then your order … You can go onto your online account and canel the order. Then your order will be sent back and your account credited rather than wait the 14days.

After it's been delivered? I never knew that.........
do you get clubcard boost vouchers back if you return?
HamanBasher

do you get clubcard boost vouchers back if you return?

yes but you will have to contact Cs to follow up
deb8z

After it's been delivered? I never knew that.........

don't think its possible with all items
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants