Groups

Tesco's Merry Christmas to me......

I got a clubcard letter from Tesco this morning, it said on one side "Your little helper this Christmas" and on the other "Rip open for coupons"

Now admittedly I don't frequent Tesco so often now as it's a 20 minute drive and my local store is carp, they rarely have the things I need so it is never worth the journey, however I always take advantage of the money off coupons when they come through. (I had been earning them with eon but we moved supplier) Therefore I have not earned enough clubcard points so they sent me a voucher as an incentive to go to their store.......wait for it........a packet of polo's worth 23p !!

Although I fully understand the point of loyalty points to earn money off I don't think I will be flying all the way over the other side of town to pick up a pack of polos!?

Bah humbug or should I say bah polo

7 Comments

Lol Cheeky Sods

Original Poster

spose I should remember......every little helps :w00t:

I'll buy the voucher for a whole 22p including postage lol
    Ferengi rule of acquisition number 325 : Never pay for postage.
    My God I have gone all geeky today.

Original Poster

crd67;3462408

I'll buy the voucher for a whole 22p including postage lolFerengi rule of … I'll buy the voucher for a whole 22p including postage lolFerengi rule of acquisition number 325 : Never pay for postage.My God I have gone all geeky today.

I shall consider your offer with great thought, I was just in the process of planning a day out at Tesco's to collect my packet of polos so I will see if I can think of an alternative form of entertainment first.

Perhaps a trip to the postbox to send you the voucher would be excitement enough! :w00t:

I will get back to you on that one :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Just curious......did anyone else get a different voucher for something similar or is the generic "prize" just polos?!
    I would have preferred a chocolate bar to polos!

I got a voucher for polos, you will receive a money saving voucher if you have over 150 clubcard points banked, I had 129 so no money vouchers yet, but i did get £6.50 off from using my tesco credit card - this came as another letter

lol, I got that pack of free polos too!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?933
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543726
      3. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1319
      4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)23

See more discussions