Groups

Tesco's Refund Policy

Could someone explain to me what the refund policy of tesco's is?

Is it refund the whole amount
    or
    Double the difference?

8 Comments

USED to be refund the whole amount and you kept the item, then people were taking the p!ss and getting a free games console out of it, so they ruined it for everyone.

Its now double the difference back

Original Poster

how did people get free games consoles?

anyways its just in 2 stores in belfast its refund the full amount, but in the 3rd one it depends on who's serving just wanted to know which was correct?

The price on the till was different by about 1p than advertised, and MSE (mainly) were taking advantage, going and getting a few and then getting a full refund

kelly_o_fanatic;1632006

The price on the till was different by about 1p than advertised, and MSE … The price on the till was different by about 1p than advertised, and MSE (mainly) were taking advantage, going and getting a few and then getting a full refund

OMG are you taking the micky

I remember that one. There were xbox360s that were mispriced.

360-gamer.com/new…311

I believe now some stores offer full money plus item but they no longer have to. It is down to the managers discretion which allows them to refuse in cases of a huge loss.

Actually with the amount of money - why not take their money

Original Poster

lets just say the item in question was only £3 lol but still wrong

Last week i went in and bough 2sauces on offer but came up wrong on the receipt so they refunded all the money
    Yesterday i went in and got 2 more sauces (the same 2) and again it came up wrong and the woman (cheeky cow at that) only gave us double the difference.

So i spoke to customer services in another store and they said if the customer makes a big enough scene they refund all the money.

kelly_o_fanatic;1632006

The price on the till was different by about 1p than advertised, and MSE … The price on the till was different by about 1p than advertised, and MSE (mainly) were taking advantage, going and getting a few and then getting a full refund

:w00t::w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions