Test and Review Sites

Found 31st May
Anyone know any good sites that offer testing of products in return for a review please?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Far and few between these days. The last one I received products from was Tesco Home Panel, but that came to an abrupt end recently
Predikuesi9 m ago

Far and few between these days. The last one I received products from was …Far and few between these days. The last one I received products from was Tesco Home Panel, but that came to an abrupt end recently

Yeah. I signed up for that last year. Filled in a couple of surveys but never had anything from them after that :-(
i used to be part of supersavvyme. i think they still do it but not as often as they did when they started. lot of the things are mostly womens cosmetics or cleanig products

circle.supersavvyme.co.uk/uk/
The Amazon ones dried up as Amazon changed TOS and insisted these kind of reviews cannot be left.
wiggywig17 h, 18 m ago

i used to be part of supersavvyme. i think they still do it but not as …i used to be part of supersavvyme. i think they still do it but not as often as they did when they started. lot of the things are mostly womens cosmetics or cleanig productshttps://circle.supersavvyme.co.uk/uk/

Probably nothing on there for me then
loopylloyd4 h, 26 m ago

The Amazon ones dried up as Amazon changed TOS and insisted these kind of …The Amazon ones dried up as Amazon changed TOS and insisted these kind of reviews cannot be left.

Amazon are spoiling the party lol
There is a Philips Testing site and I’ve applied for one razor but didn’t get through lol.
oggy.13 h, 36 m ago

Probably nothing on there for me then

still apply, the company behind it doesnt do cosmetics any more so you could get household items, shampoo as well,
eslick18 m ago

still apply, the company behind it doesnt do cosmetics any more so you …still apply, the company behind it doesnt do cosmetics any more so you could get household items, shampoo as well,

Been a while since I did it, as don't seem to get chance use the things anymore, but I've had some good stuff:

a big set of ollay aging creams
A set of different pantenne hair products
Some head and shoulders stuff
flash with febreeze cleaner
A huge box of different john frieda stuff
bottles of persil
And fairy dishwasher tablets
Bzzz agent if they are still going and The Insiders
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions