Test cex voucher - if you redeem online can you still use in store ?

Posted 19th Sep 2018
Clearing a drawer and found about 6 cex vouchers . Sure ive used 1 or 2 of them but was wondering if you redeem online can you still use in store ?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
You mean use a voucher twice? Oh yes sure! Why stop at twice though!? Just keep using it indefinitely!!
No
9 Comments
You mean use a voucher twice? Oh yes sure! Why stop at twice though!? Just keep using it indefinitely!!
No
jco8319/09/2018 11:49

You mean use a voucher twice? Oh yes sure! Why stop at twice though!? Just …You mean use a voucher twice? Oh yes sure! Why stop at twice though!? Just keep using it indefinitely!! No

Yeah worded badly , is there away to check online basically . If you add it to your basket and not actually complete purchase will it be classed as used ?
Munkee2 m ago

Yeah worded badly , is there away to check online basically . If you add …Yeah worded badly , is there away to check online basically . If you add it to your basket and not actually complete purchase will it be classed as used ?

Oh I see I see
Yes. Add a really expensive item to your basket, way over voucher value. Then try buying it with vouchers. As you add them, they validate without having to complete the purchase.
Oneday7710 m ago

Yes. Add a really expensive item to your basket, way over voucher value. …Yes. Add a really expensive item to your basket, way over voucher value. Then try buying it with vouchers. As you add them, they validate without having to complete the purchase.

Cheers , will try later
Oneday7720/09/2018 00:26

Yes. Add a really expensive item to your basket, way over voucher value. …Yes. Add a really expensive item to your basket, way over voucher value. Then try buying it with vouchers. As you add them, they validate without having to complete the purchase.

I know this is an old one but I have a few vouchers I'd like to sell and want to validate them before posting. Is this still the recommended method?
umirza8528/04/2020 12:13

I know this is an old one but I have a few vouchers I'd like to sell and …I know this is an old one but I have a few vouchers I'd like to sell and want to validate them before posting. Is this still the recommended method?

As long as the item is more than the total of your vouchers, you can’t complete checkout and use the vouchers.

Try it with one. Mistype the details and it validates it straight away.
Oneday7728/04/2020 12:14

As long as the item is more than the total of your vouchers, you can’t c …As long as the item is more than the total of your vouchers, you can’t complete checkout and use the vouchers. Try it with one. Mistype the details and it validates it straight away.

Thanks very much for confirming! Appreciate it.
Oneday7728/04/2020 12:14

As long as the item is more than the total of your vouchers, you can’t c …As long as the item is more than the total of your vouchers, you can’t complete checkout and use the vouchers. Try it with one. Mistype the details and it validates it straight away.

i always worry about testing vouchers this way with retailers as their system may not give it back. i lost an amazon voucher this way. i never went through the final purchase but their system removed the voucher.

luckily customer service sent me a new voucher as a gesture of goodwill, when i got in touch with them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants